How Priviledged Are You? Vol Would You Like Some Scrumpets Milord?

How Priviledged Are You?

• Very Disprivileged

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Non Privileged

• Above Average

• Priviledged

• Very Priviledged

• Total voters
The friday or saturday night thing at the end make it all seem like a joke. What's that got to do w/ privelages.

The friday or saturday night thing at the end make it all seem like a joke. What's that got to do w/ privelages.

I assume...

lol if you've been having a drink or two, you'll be quick to rate yourself as "9+/10" or "Attractive Face" when you're actually "Overweight"

Thus it compensates for any mild intoxication while doing the survey

White, straight European male 
smokin.gif

"Ah, Jeeves my good man, fetch one another bottle of single malt from the cellar ...and whilst you're at it, tell the maid to hurry up with that caviar"

*Taken with a pinch of salt

Last edited:
I scored a 40. I'm mixed, with black, so at first I was like whoa should I add black and other? Damn smh :smh:

60 or 50 depending on what is considered "tall"... Average height for American men is 5'10....

1/2 white 1/2 latino so out the gate im -25?

I think that if that test accounts for physical health it should account for mental health. I mean ******ation is on there but what about all the other stuff. Also I think Family plays a big role people brought up with a tight knit family unit generally have more privelages in life b/c these people have more positive influences and role models. Follow me?

Back
Top Bottom