How to ask a dominican girl out?

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

The easiest way to get a Dominican girl is if you are her brother.
Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Fry up some plantains and offer them to her
Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

just tell her dimelo.

panties will drop on "da" spot.

LMAOOOOOOOOO

try asking her if she considers herself black

LOL @ the replies...
On the real though, just ask her out. Don't be a +!%@$. If you've got the confidence and the swag then you have nothing to worry about. If she isn't into Asian guys oh well, her loss. Any man can get any woman they want if they have those two components. Srs.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I seriously wonder how some of you make it out of your front door each day.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by peter

lol interaccial as in another race, shes dominican, im asian. sorry for the mix of words
laugh.gif

o56io6.jpg
laugh.gif
yea i dont see it either....there's chinese hoods in da dominican republic and they ALL keep to themselves.

im not a hood guy, and shes not a hood girl either, well she is from east newyork/canarise
laugh.gif

im not a hood guy, and shes not a hood girl either, well she is from east newyork/canarise
laugh.gif
yea....i wouldn't be too attached if i was you.

laugh.gif

Just go up to her and ask if her brother or cousins got bids first. If she says no, spit that spanglish, code switching is your friend.

-Not Dominican if it matters.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

lol interaccial as in another race, shes dominican, im asian. sorry for the mix of words
laugh.gif

o56io6.jpg
laugh.gif
yea i dont see it either....there's chinese hoods in da dominican republic and they ALL keep to themselves.

I was mindblown when I went with my fatherinlaw to pick up some food around the corner from his house in Sto Domingo and we walk into a Chinese restaurant, dudes had the Spanish on lock, I was convinced Asians can adapt to any environment, this %%%* was in the hood of DR, so random..

try ur luck bro. dont think bad thoughts about urself. if shes not into you move on. Confidence should be high, smile and have good eye contact.
male/female...are all the same.

Back
Top Bottom