How to ask a dominican girl out?

Originally Posted by peter

im not a hood guy, and shes not a hood girl either, well she is from east newyork/canarise
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
u funny bro

Really though, unless she's the top of the honor roll at school, you need to approach her like plies. She's new yawk, dominican, and underage, you gotta go the ignant route.

Just spark up some casual convo with her OP.

Come across relaxed and confident without being arrogant.

Crack a few jokes, exchange names and a handshake, then ask if you can keep in contact.

Done deal.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Really though, unless she's the top of the honor roll at school, you need to approach her like plies. She's new yawk, dominican, and underage, you gotta go the ignant route.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what?

the same way any girl. ive had one but i prefer the colombianas, ive yet to find badder mamis than the colombians
brazil and colombia might be tied for baddest (&%*$^$ for me.

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by peter

lol interaccial as in another race, shes dominican, im asian. sorry for the mix of words
laugh.gif

o56io6.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im at the cafeteria dying by myself over. Got me looking crazy
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

what?

the same way any girl. ive had one but i prefer the colombianas, ive yet to find badder mamis than the colombians
brazil and colombia might be tied for baddest (&%*$^$ for me.
Son I just moved to a predominantly Portuguese/Brazilian neighborhood

original

Heaven.

First off you said "interracial" chances are you awkward as ***+ in real life. Type to approach a girl mumbling can I have your number with your head down and ***+. If you ask her something and her response is "huh or what" dont repeat yourself just walk away. Unlike you may think though interracial girls are just like normal girls. So how ever you approavh females who aren't interracial is how you should approach this one. Goodluck

Originally Posted by Wade187

First off you said "interracial" chances are you awkward as ***+ in real life. Type to approach a girl mumbling can I have your number with your head down and ***+. If you ask her something and her response is "huh or what" dont repeat yourself just walk away. Unlike you may think though interracial girls are just like normal girls. So how ever you approavh females who aren't interracial is how you should approach this one. Goodluck
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the kid is asking for advice on how to ask out a girl on a sneaker forum

I think this kid is beyond awkward as *%*!

I get what he's trying to ask though. There's no single approach that you can use to hit up girls from any race/ethnicity. I use different methods to get at white/asian/latina girls...For example if I approach a typical Mexican girl in the way I do for a white girl, I'd be called white washed and rejected immediately. Only one I haven't figured out is black girls 
laugh.gif
most of them will shut down anyone who's not black

Back
Top Bottom