how to ask a girl out

Replies in here are gonna be hilarious ...

Best way to ask them out is to invite them to something free... like your crib or their crib...

That way, you get the tricking vibe out the way. Remember, they're not doing you a favor by taking them out.

Then, first date I either hit a small cheap Mexican spot that won't be more than $25, or Wingstop.

Why wingstop? No forks. You can joke about them eating with their hands.

"We're hitting wingstop cuz I want to see you try to eat in a cute way with sauce all on ya hands"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

Best way to ask them out is to invite them to something free... like your crib or their crib...

That way, you get the tricking vibe out the way. Remember, they're not doing you a favor by taking them out.

Then, first date I either hit a small cheap Mexican spot that won't be more than $25, or Wingstop.

"We're hitting wingstop cuz I want to see you try to eat in a cute way with sauce all on ya hands"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You must be a pimp.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im usin this next time, i swear u like a gutta steve harvey , droppin da knowledge dug

I think hes related to Lebron James, look at his hairline. Ill give it a couple of days and his hariline would be be in line with his ears.This guy is giving you a recipe for disaster or to get arrested. Just looking at this video reminds me of Blood Diamond.

My man is the G.O.A.T. do any of what he said and you're going to jail..

"Tell her you in love her,
and you want to marry her,
and you want to penetrate her,
and you wanna have hundreds of babies with her,
and you want to do anal when the babies come out..."

Originally Posted by bonafide125

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You must be a pimp.
laugh.gif

I seen this vid awhile back
roll.gif
roll.gif

Disappointed by not enough "Don't make me turn this rape into a murder" responses.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

genius, you have to know allot about the game just to #!%% every single step of it. 

pimp.gif
 dude knows his $!%*

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

I don't know about Wingstop. If she domes you up after eating the atomic sauce you's a goner!
famb... if you're already getting wop the second time yall kick it...
there was no need to go to wingstop.

Back
Top Bottom