How to Ask My Girl to Marry Me???

How thoughtful is being proposed to with J's though? I mean how difficult is it to drive down to champs/footlocker pick out a shoe and stick a ring in it? It might be original but that hardly makes it a good idea especially if it means nothing at all to her.
Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i'm not down w/the public stuff but i'll def. take a restaurant over J's
I'm with you Ms. Mouse!

Originally Posted by West2East

How thoughtful is being proposed to with J's though? I mean how difficult is it to drive down to champs/footlocker pick out a shoe and stick a ring in it? It might be original but that hardly makes it a good idea especially if it means nothing at all to her.
I guess it depends on the girl. I'm not even a big sneaker head and i t think it's more thoughtful. He sat there and thought of the idea. Oh we'll just go out to eat, which most couples do often anyway, and i'll give her a ring.
eyes.gif
Unless you do something creative in the restaurant itself i think it's a lame idea. If it were me i'd obviously be happy that he proposed but i would hope he put some thought into how to do it.

got a good one... pierce your 8==D (your probly more at 8=b ) but pierce it, and dont give her any for like a week or two, then attach the ring to your piercing when you finally show it to her... just thought of that... damm in good... or you could take her to the mall, while having set up a cashier to hold the ring, and have her pay... nevermind... just go with the first one... has 'originality' written all over it.

Since some think a restaurant would be better, here is an idea. Take her to the restaurant place your orders but tell the waiter to bring one of those fancy platter things with the lid, and have him act like he is brining the food, lift the lid and have the ring inside and proceed to pop the question.

if i had to pick i'd want to be proposed to in front of family and MAYBE very close friends...

something intimate but with everyone there...that way me my mom and aunt can get started planning immediately...
laugh.gif

she's never even hinted at how she would like to be proposed to?

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

DON'T DO IT.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Co-sign.[/color]
Originally Posted by Rawk On

Being proposed to with Js >>>> Being proposed to at a restaurant or something else that's thoughtless and unoriginal. Just sayin...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Being proposed to with Js >>>> Being proposed to at a restaurant or something else that's thoughtless and unoriginal. Just sayin....
..classy.

Why go with that approach when its just a vain hobby. You can probably think of something that is actually more important to her then that. Something that will be timeless and she'll appreciate when she's looking back when she's a grandma.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

bake a cake with the ring in it
bake a muffin with the ring in it
make a cookie with the ring in it
make a donit with the ring insde it.
ask a friend to ask her if she willl
roll.gif

Can't breathe.

*DEAD*

punch her in the face place the ring infront of her and when she wakes up she'll see the ring and she'll be shocked and surprised.

LOL @ Shoes. Why are you so hell bent on putting shoes into the equation?

That is funny right there man.

Back
Top Bottom