How to deal with a girlfriend back home, while I'm away at College

So me and girlfriend have together for a year now, and its getting pretty hard for her not being with me all the time, cause thats how it was in the summer.She always crying and the little things really get under her skin. I'm not that far from her, so i see her at least once a month, that's why I thoughtthis transition would be a lot easier, but it hasnt been for her. I'm want this to work, but it seems like its getting worse. So NT what can i do to makeit easier for her and me while I'm away at college.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

[h3]How to deal with a girlfriend back home, while I'm away at College[/h3]

Dont.

Seriously man I'd try to let her go for the time being because I RARELY see couples that make this work all the way through. People get needy,jealous, unsatisfied, and $%%* hits the fan
tired.gif
. I would say to let hergo and if the love still exists when you guys can work reasonably again, to try again. If you wanna try it though, be my guest, it's just a helluvajourney.

Originally Posted by aastatic

So me and girlfriend have together for a year now, and its getting pretty hard for her not being with me all the time, cause thats how it was in the summer. She always crying and the little things really get under her skin. I'm not that far from her, so i see her at least once a month, that's why I thought this transition would be a lot easier, but it hasnt been for her. I'm want this to work, but it seems like its getting worse. So NT what can i do to make it easier for her and me while I'm away at college.
grin.gif

Break up with her.

It'll be easier for the both of you that way.

You can explore and enjoy college more, and she won't have to be so miserable.

If you two want to work things out and try again down the road, that's always an option.

^^^ come on be realistic, breaking up will make you and her both more miserable, maybe once a month aint enough so see her more if you can. relationships areabout sacrifice. what are you willing to do for your relationship?

Originally Posted by SINce1987

^^^ come on be realistic, breaking up will make you and her both more miserable, maybe once a month aint enough so see her more if you can. relationships are about sacrifice. what are you willing to do for your relationship?
naw. maybe you should be realistic. NEVER have i seen a long distance college relationship work. something always happens that #*%%% it up...

Do what Sam (Shia le Beowolf) did with Mikala (Megan Fox). Buy an at home dating kit or whatever. All you need is a laptop and webcam and you're set
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by SINce1987

^^^ come on be realistic, breaking up will make you and her both more miserable, maybe once a month aint enough so see her more if you can. relationships are about sacrifice. what are you willing to do for your relationship?
naw. maybe you should be realistic. NEVER have i seen a long distance college relationship work. something always happens that #*%%% it up...

that doesn't mean its not possible...most don't but some do...

She's gonna cheat on you with one of urdumbIcouldntgetintocollegebutIgetmadgirlscauseIhavegamefordays friends

Dead it, but make a "video" with her before you do...collateral is always good

been in the same situation as you in the past.

only been with my gf for a year before going to college. we were too used to seeing each other almost everyday, then it suddenly becomes once in a blue moon.
we keep in touch through phone calls, text, internet, etc.

give her time to become accustomed to the change. it takes a while to get used to it. we see eachother about one or two weekends per month.
it's unnecessary to webcam 24/7 or things like that, just give her a call to check up on her safety and see how her day went, things like that..

anybody telling you that it is impossible, don't listen.

Me and my girl did this for 3 years, and we NEVER broke it apart.

It's hard, but def. possible.

Back
Top Bottom