How to deal with a girlfriend back home, while I'm away at College

It can work....It just depends on how much you both want things to work out and how much effort you both are willing to put in. One hour away is nothing btwop. Do it only if you are really committed and serious about her.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

All you need is a laptop and webcam and you're set
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

Originally Posted by oo206oo

[h3]How to deal with a girlfriend back home, while I'm away at College[/h3]

Dont.
Seriously man I'd try to let her go for the time being because I RARELY see couples that make this work all the way through. People get needy, jealous, unsatisfied, and $%%* hits the fan
tired.gif
. I would say to let her go and if the love still exists when you guys can work reasonably again, to try again. If you wanna try it though, be my guest, it's just a helluva journey.

Listen to this guy.

Almost every girl I've seen who is in her first year of college, and away from her boyfriend gets drilled, no matter how pure she is. Just end it, and saveyourself some of the stress. EDIT- I didn't read the 1 hour distance. It can work that close, but I know this girl at my school who is getting straightdogged and he's like 45 minutes away
smh.gif

It can be done in 2 instances.
1. Is there a set date when you will see her again?

2. Do you love her?

It doesnt work. I tired it and it was terrible plus I always felt held back and so did she. There are plenty of fish in the sea. I found a great girl after Ileft my ex go and couldnt be happier. Take the L.

yeah just end it bro its a sad reality, all my friends that had girls back home are either broken up by now or everytime i chill with them he is fightin withgirl back home about something. and these are people who we all thoguht were the perfect couples and were the meaning of love but yet it somehow never works

Back
Top Bottom