How to get six pack abs

so whats the best way to get six pack abs, I've been eating right and doing tons of sit ups but no results ? anyone ?

step 1.. go to the right forum (sports & training)

step 2 .. go to google video.. and look up ab ripper p90x .. its about 16 min and in 2 parts.. try doing that every other day.. should work with a good diet

Does 8 minute abs work? My roommate does that every morning, and he says he's seen results.

Before you can get abs you have to burn the excess fat in your stomach area.

airbrush-paasche.jpg

man when i was running like crazy about a year ago, i lost all my stomach fat but i never did sit ups, now i got a six pack flabs lol

Only a small percentage of people can actually get six pack abs. It's a genetic thing.

i did like 200 situps then balled for like an hour for a straigth week and started seeing results but then i got lazy to do it everyday.

you gotta get your eating and workout plan right for you....

at the moment i train abs (iso) once every 2 weeks and i still have decent defintion.

Getting the abs will the toughest part of wroking out. You should never concentrate on the abs only. You need the total body workout out regimine. Abs are thehardest because thats where most the body fat is stored.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

You also have to run man.

That and stay hydrated with water
Consume more fruits and veggies
Cut out process foods and sugars

Crunches and sit-ups dont shed the fat.......

I've been on P90X for about a month and a half now and I have to say, diet is everything. Getting rid of the fat about an inch up from your belly buttondown to your waist is one of the toughest tasks I've encountered.

But yeah, 80% diet, 20% workouts (including lots and lots of cardio).

Back
Top Bottom