HOW TO MAKAE BANK IN 2009

Don't completely agree with lists because Goldman has been holding strong though there exposure to AIG is still in question.

It is hard to say short stocks right now because (I hate predicting bottom) it may just be the bottom. These 300 point losses in the dow can't continue.

But I definitely agree shorting the Euro banks, I feel they are toast, they define insolvent.

Dey Know Yayo how do you trade and where do you work out of curiousity.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Dey Know Yayo

some will go under, all of em will go down big.

feel free to ignore my suggestions because of a typo. i made six figures today, what did you do?
pimp.gif

How can anyone hate on this?
DKY def made me want to step my investment game up. I just gotta finish this book I got on economics so I can get an idea of what I'm doing.

laugh.gif

*plays Nas_ether*

feel free to ignore my suggestions because of a typo. i made six figures today, what did you do?
pimp.gif

DKY def made me want to step my investment game up. I just gotta finish this book I got on economics so I can get an idea of what I'm doing.

ducktales
eyes.gif
... anybody who made over 100k in one day investing in this economy would not post on niketalk

I just want to know how he made 6 figures already when the market doesn't open until 9:30.

pimp.gif

What book did you get?

Good stuff DKY. I still have 8K just sitting in a savings account collecting dust while I try and decide what I want to do with it.

six figs yesterday and today im up abour 45k. GS is still very overleveraged, relative strength in banks doesn't mean much, it just means the big sell offis prolonged and delayed.

i don't think this is the bottom. maybe we get one this fall. i think this summer will be bad for stocks. keep shorting. delveraging and deflation reignking in 2009.

shoxbb4- i'm 19.

gold is not too volatile in the long run. buy now and hold.

i trade w interactive brokers and i'm a sophomore in college.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

really though if you're going to invest thousands of dollars of your own money, it only makes sense to go research and find it yourself. It's not going to be just handed to you in cliff notes.

Pretty much.

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

pimp.gif

ducktales
eyes.gif
... anybody who made over 100k in one day investing in this economy would not post on niketalk

Not true alot of these N's u see here posting GIFS and +$#% are rich

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

So, your only credentials are Google + Wikipedia??

+ me. I made a nice gain listening to Yayo. You'd be a fool not to. Visit his blogs and his threads. You could learn a lot.

Much respect to DKY and seriously, if I had more time, I would seriously use your consultation to make some money but damn dude, how about some humility andbeing humble?
You'rr young and you'll learn this later in life but you can't always throw that you made six figures to people's faces like that. Humbleyourself at times, it wouldn't hurt.
I know the guy you responded to could have been rude and immature but you can take the high road as you already got a lot respect from most NTers, includingmine.
No need to sink to that level, keep doing what your doing and you already provided as much help as you possibly can, keep doing it and that should be goodenough.
And yes, take it as a compliment what I just said.

With that said, I always keep a lookout for your posts, suggestions and recommendation in hopes that later on I may be able to get on this and make some money.
Good luck and seriously consider opening up an NTer's Consultation Firm.
laugh.gif

so why hasnt the government hired you by now DKY. you know too much to be making money as others are going bankrupt. you gotta revive this economy foreveryone. $$$ is worthless if you have noplace to buy what you need lol

I've never paid attention to DKY, but the way yall are making him sound, I need to. I dont know anything about the market either, but it's definatelysomething that I've always been interested in. I guess Google and Wiki will be my starting points like he suggested. And just a sidenote: I hate it whenpeople discredit wiki because it can be edited. You school books are not 100% gospel, so nothing can be taken as 100% truth. The Bible has even beed edited.

bullion can be seized by the govt if fdr's executive order is reinstated. coins are legal tender and cannot be seized.

no need to be humble. not an age thing either. i'm not here just to help a board of mostly idiot strangers who like shoes. i'm here to STUNT.

Back
Top Bottom