how to tie your shoes vol yall doing it wrong :lol

mine never fall the long way, i must have been doing this my whole life
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

I never realized I was on shoe forum until right now.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
this made me laugh and thats why i figured yall would "appreciate" this
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

I never realized I was on shoe forum until right now.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
this made me laugh and thats why i figured yall would "appreciate" this
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Hmm interesting... however, I rarely tie my shoe laces. I leave my laces set up where I can just slip my feet in and not have my shoes slip off when I'm walking around or have to run.

Hmm interesting... however, I rarely tie my shoe laces. I leave my laces set up where I can just slip my feet in and not have my shoes slip off when I'm walking around or have to run.

I"ve been tieing with the 2 bunny ears method all of my life and never had a problem with it until I started wearing sperry boat shoes. The laces on my boat shoes are leather so they always get untied; it didnt matter what knot i made or how tight i tied them, they get untied all the time. I saw this thread and decided to give this method a try today...

*insert jackie chan mind blown pic*

It's been a whole day and the laces havent even shifted yet....
pimp.gif

I"ve been tieing with the 2 bunny ears method all of my life and never had a problem with it until I started wearing sperry boat shoes. The laces on my boat shoes are leather so they always get untied; it didnt matter what knot i made or how tight i tied them, they get untied all the time. I saw this thread and decided to give this method a try today...

*insert jackie chan mind blown pic*

It's been a whole day and the laces havent even shifted yet....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom