How would you handle your girl being hit on in public???

If you and your chick are in the club/party or anywhere public and you catch another cat eyeing her what do you do?

Last edited:
That depends, on a scale of 1-10 how fire is his romphim?

Last edited:
If you and your chick are in the club or anywhere public and you catch another cat eyeing her what do you do?
Nothing?  It means you got a good looking girl. 

Why start ****, over someone looking?

Last edited:
It's a lose-lose. If you don't retaliate you're a chump. If you do retaliate you're insecure. Best course of action boast a strong pipe game so her mind won't wander.. or lift and get more swole so dudes wouldn't think to try you. 

or option C:  practice MMA then go hard in the paint if a dude flex up.

Last edited:
Nothing?  It means you got a good looking girl. 

Why start ****, over someone looking?
truth, now what if he approaches her on some disrespectful s*** this is a dilemma that us as men have to go through i feel

Last edited:
If they just lookin let them look you the one hitting it

If they over here making you seem like her brother and she all smiles then leave her *** there

When you get a fine chick you gotta read the fine print.

Really depends on the extent and if I find it disrespectful, esp if I'm standing with her.

Somebody tell ya girl she was ******* cute dubby?
Nah cuzzo its just been a floating thought for a while I initially made this thread about what should you do if a dude hits your girl in public but i wanted to start off with a topic that most dudes go through on a day to day basis

It's a lose-lose. If you don't retaliate you're a chump. If you do retaliate you're insecure. Best course of action boast a strong pipe game so her mind won't wander.. or lift and get more swole so dudes wouldn't think to try you. 

or option C:  practice MMA then go hard in the paint if a dude flex up.
i like this

I wouldn't handle it at all.

But I don't have those problems :lol:

One time I was with a friend in a mall and a dude tried to holla at her and she barked on him :lol: Said something to the effect of "***** ***** don't you see in with my man? **** you *****!" Shut was so street.

I was dying :rofl:

Depends how my chick reacts. She keeps going at it then she ain't your girl.

If she curves that foo. Then you don't have to do anything.

^^ same but when you do have one this is something to still think about

Let em look.  That means your chick is bad, **** comes with the territory.  BUT...if I step away and he slides up to holla, were gonna have a major problem...

...let em holla. At 1st let's see how she handles it (reject, wave off, get loud), if he don't get that then make ur presence known. Anything else aint worth it.

Heres another thing... I dont care for house partys. One of the main reasons is because i can be talking with a chick at one not knowing she got a man and if ol boy is there and he see's me i could be dealt with :smh:

Back
Top Bottom