How would your family feel if you interracial dated?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Im mixed...So I have no choice...
pimp.gif

co-sign

pretending to be a chick on Niketalk is gay and disturbing..there's only one female on NT that's an actual female..I've spoken to her on the phone.

..back to this Jumpman247 character, I know women... and even the most charming, charismatic, handsome man (n/h), doesn't get the time of day that you wantus to believe this "woman" is giving you..."creating a Niketalk account"?...son you lost, even if this happens to be true...if she made aNiketalk account for YOU, she's a bird and you still lost.
what are you trying to prove to entities on a message board?...that you have a girlfriend?...
laugh.gif
, the time and energy you've wasted making a dummy account you could'vehad a real one by now.

and if you're over 18 and doing #$$+ like this...
smh.gif

i tell my parents all the time i probably won't end up with an indian girl. my parents say, "as long as she's nice to you and makes you happy,that's all that matters to us..."

my parents are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shygirl

My fam doesn't care, but apparently Jacob Churchill's (jumpman247) family cared :-/
and then when he cheated on me with this other chick and got her prego, he threw it in my face, "I get to be with a black girl now"
what a close-minded loser.
I know he was talking hella &*% about me on here too...claiming I'm some crazy white girl...not crazy, just pissed that he could treat me like $#*& and then act like there's no reason for me to be upset...
Lies Jacob is gay.

This shygirl character. Why is it unfortunate you're over 18? Your age has nothing to do with you being a bird. And so what if it's his (or your)favorite place. Quit hassling the guy. Creating a dummy account wont anyone any good nor hurt your intend target.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Fam is cool with it as long as I don't bring home a dominican shorty, wich I agree, wife is cuban
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Will be back....

Originally Posted by shygirl

Originally Posted by FaMs

pretending to be a chick on Niketalk is gay and disturbing..there's only one female on NT that's an actual female..I've spoken to her on the phone.

..back to this Jumpman247 character, I know women... and even the most charming, charismatic, handsome man (n/h), doesn't get the time of day that you want us to believe this "woman" is giving you..."creating a Niketalk account"?...son you lost, even if this happens to be true...if she made a Niketalk account for YOU, she's a bird and you still lost.
what are you trying to prove to entities on a message board?...that you have a girlfriend?...
laugh.gif
, the time and energy you've wasted making a dummy account you could've had a real one by now.

and if you're over 18 and doing #$$+ like this...
smh.gif
Unfortunately, I am over 18...and I guess imma "bird?"
embarassed.gif

but like I said, this is dude's favorite place in the whole world...and he did me dirty...then made it about race

I got class at 1:00, and I have to go to the laundry mat....I wish I had the time you have ..."both" of you to play games
smh.gif
, I'd be Ben Baller rich

me_myself_and_irene.jpg

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i tell my parents all the time i probably won't end up with an indian girl. my parents say, "as long as she's nice to you and makes you happy, that's all that matters to us..."

my parents are
pimp.gif
mannnn i wish more Indian families were like that. in high school i tried talking to this indian girl everything was fine and BAM her parents werelike hell no

My immediate family wouldn't care though my brothers may crack lighthearted jokes, my extended family on the other hand I can hear them gossiping already.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i tell my parents all the time i probably won't end up with an indian girl. my parents say, "as long as she's nice to you and makes you happy, that's all that matters to us..."

my parents are
pimp.gif
mannnn i wish more Indian families were like that. in high school i tried talking to this indian girl everything was fine and BAM her parents were like hell no

Agreed there's two at my school that IR...other than that you get the
indifferent.gif
, my teacher is 29 and looks identical to Frieda Pinto (google her) and oooooh [insert Rich Boy jpeg]

I'm a mutt too lol, but for real no problems at all even though my mom wants a Korean girl for me so "she" can cook Korean food for me haha.

Originally Posted by royster

I'm a mutt too lol, but for real no problems at all even though my mom wants a Korean girl for me so "she" can cook Korean food for me haha.

This Korean girl at my school is a lesbian racist...I swear to God, I think she hates blacks...most of them are superior in intellegence to her and she stilltalks to them condecesnding.
where always looking at her response like %+%? where did that even come from?
laugh.gif
...being a double minority she be aware of intolerance
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom