HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Finally snagged one from Best Buy this morning. Still waiting for ErwinComp to verify my order.

just picked one up this morning too, it's pretty sweet. haven't really done anything on it yet or tested it, just been browsing so far.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

The Notorious Bum wrote:

KatieJade4 wrote:

I'm confirmed for one at PC Richard and my husband told me that they may have more of the 32GB's. I'm gonna try and get one of those and if my money is looking alright I'll pick a couple more up if any NT people are interested and haven't gotten any yet.

Katie get me one, pretty please

Alright. I'll try and get an extra one. It'll probably have to be a 32 GB though. Is that cool?

Yeah Im cool with that =)

Originally Posted by syxth element

Anyone know of places with the Touchstone dock in stock?

best bet is try staples... they were last to drop their prices... still a little steep at $50, but maybe best bet if your local best buy, walmart, and office depot are out of stock
http://www.staples.com/HP...ddkey=http:StaplesSearch

i got mine in today from them (price matched to CDW when they had it in stock for $35) and seems cool I just place it on and it charges fine even with the HP case on...

I ordered on tuesday through hp with the epp code 2727, and got the blank page that most of you got.

funny thing is when i got the blank page during checkout, i kept backing and refreshing about a hundred times and still got the blank fail page.

now fast forward to today, i just received a confirmation from hp stating that i placed a order today for 6 32gb's touchpads.

so someone tell me whats going on? this is what the product number i

1501872 FB356UT#ABA 6 149.00 894.00
HP TouchPad US 32GB wifi SB Commercial

Is this official?

thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

were they at in the BAY?

Bay = Hypebeast central. Good luck.  

Originally Posted by roora85

I ordered on tuesday through hp with the epp code 2727, and got the blank page that most of you got.

funny thing is when i got the blank page during checkout, i kept backing and refreshing about a hundred times and still got the blank fail page.

now fast forward to today, i just received a confirmation from hp stating that i placed a order today for 6 32gb's touchpads.

so someone tell me whats going on? this is what the product number i

1501872 FB356UT#ABA 6 149.00 894.00
HP TouchPad US 32GB wifi SB Commercial

Is this official?

thanks in advance.

Looks like you have 6 touchpads.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Anyone have any update from Datavision?

Got this e-mail 8/23

I am in no hurry to get mine, but I am definitely glad to know it's not going to be cancelled and mine will be shipped within the next couple days.
We would first like to thank you for your purchase of the HP TouchPad over the weekend.  As I am sure you saw, the item sold out almost immediately. This will be the first of a series of email notifications and status updates in order for you receive the latest and most up to date status on the order without having to phone or email our systems.

As of 5pm EST on 8/23, we anticipate shipping these towards the end of this week.  

We will certainly keep you updated as we know exact dates by email, Facebook, and Twitter.

We have freight tracking # from HP with enough orders so that everyone will receive their complete order.

For those that ordered 10, 50, or 100, they will be PARTIALLY filled this week, and the balance FILLED most likely next week. It is the only fair thing to do, as we are assuring that everyone will get their FULL order without any canceling.

Currently the order process will be the following:

-Over the next day or two, we will start the "Invoicing" stage. This is when our systems take your order status from "Active/Open" to the packing stage.

-Following the Invoicing, a shipping label will be created, and emailed to you.

*Please note, when you receive this email notice, it is GREAT NEWS, as it means it is almost out the door.

Also, the tracking # will NOT scan right away, so please do not panic or get concerned.

We have to start the order flow now, as the multiple shipping stations can only print invoices/receipts/tracking decals but so fast. 

Based on the timing, it is the best scenario for you to get your item(s) fastest.

Thank you for your patience as we have been literally bombarded with calls, emails, and website hits. 

We are doing our very best to process each call and email, and apologize for any delay. 

In order for us to focus on order processing, we would kindly request you send emails if there are any urgent request, as we can handle them much faster.

If you do need to cancel for any reason, we can certainly honor this request.  Please reply with the following:

Order #

Payment ID

user nickname

email address

Name

*If you have made a request to cancel already, you should see that process and refund in the next 12 hours or so.

Thank you once again, 

**There will be future emails with updates. You may also want to follow us on Twitter and Facebook to see current statuses.

Finally, we completely understand your situation in wanting this product as timely as possible. We certainly hope that once we deliver your TouchPad, you will take consider the fact we followed through on the order completely, as opposed to other retailers canceling orders with simple apologies.

You deserve the item you ordered, at the incredible price paid, and we intend to deliver for you.  All of our sites, and marketplaces received over 10,000 orders in total, and it has simply been overwhelming. 

Thank you once again for your continued patience, and please reply to this email only if you need to cancel.

DataVision Computer Video

This morning I bid on a tablet on ebay at a really high price just to be an @%$$%+$ and I won... I tried contacting the seller and he hasn't answered. Anyone know of any other way of canceling a bid or an item that you won?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This morning I bid on a tablet on ebay at a really high price just to be an @%$$%+$ and I won... I tried contacting the seller and he hasn't answered. Anyone know of any other way of canceling a bid or an item that you won?

Come on katie. This #!#! ain't cool. Wasting that mans time and money he spent in making the auction and now winning fees.And its too late to cancel AFTER you win. You can't cancel a bid within like 4 hours of it ending.Now he gotta hope that the 2nd runner up will accept the offer after he notifies ebay about you.

2 orders from hp home finally shipped and tigerdirect order should be coming on saturday. done with this nonsense.. although it's somewhat entertaining keeping up with it all 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Come on katie. This #!#! ain't cool. Wasting that mans time and money he spent in making the auction and now winning fees. And its too late to cancel AFTER you win. You can't cancel a bid within like 4 hours of it ending. Now he gotta hope that the 2nd runner up will accept the offer after he notifies ebay about you.

I know. I was just in such a bad mood. I am truly sorry at this point though. But he shouldn't be so damn greedy.

Hey Katie can u hook it up with a tablet 16 or 32 doesn't matter. Been looking for a tablet for the family... No luck!

Just left best buy to pick up a screen protector for mine and I go over to the tablet section. "NO MORE TOUCHPADS IN STOCK. SORRY"
laugh.gif

I go to check out and say I see you guys are sold out of touchpads. The employee says they get them tomorrow and mentioned how everyone kept asking about them. She was curious as to how I knew, she said they hadnt done any advertising for them.

Checked my bank account money that was pending for onsale has now dissapeared so that's good. Got my funds.
BUT my MacMall pending payment dissapeared as we'll....
But the order has been shipped with a tracking and everything, delivery date of Monday. Hmmmm O_O

i was hyped! checked my FE tracking for my HP order, said delivered!
I get home...rip open the packaging....HP Recycled Printer Paper...%%#?!?!?!?!?
i had to order the paper to use the $30 off $150...but they only shipped the paper!
logged into my account, see that they shipped 2 orders...now i gotta wait till Sat for my TP
-sf77

all bb's got there last shipments yesterday or today. if they sold them today they are gone. depending on the manager some stores wait until tomorrow to sell whats uploaded from the truck today. if your store got a shipment in today they didn't sell them already they definitely will sell them tomorrow. they may sell them right before close this evening its up to managers. one store by me did this after i was gone. luckily the other store by me sold them today and i got there a few hours early and was 4th and 5th and was able to get 2 32gb. the store only had 10 - 32g 8 16g and tickets were gave out. the employees are shady on floor you have to know somebody to get the real info or just find somebody nice. talking to the manager would be best.

hope this helps somebody...

hp.com might be up anytime within the next 72 hours too

can anyone help out with a 16 gb? my local bb is on that shipment list but i just called

and they said they wont be getting any. any help would be appreciated

I just called one of the BB on the list a few hours ago they said till tomorrow or saturday tried calling again just now and the lines are mad busy
I pretty sure they're selling them right now SMH

Katie, I pray you get me one

Back
Top Bottom