HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Smhhhh is anyone elses freezing at the lock screen? It has done this 5 times in the last 2 hours.
You update it?

I'm trying to. It keep stopping after a few minutes and I have to hit the download button again. It won't just download straight through for some reason.

Smhhhh is anyone elses freezing at the lock screen? It has done this 5 times in the last 2 hours.
You update it?

I'm trying to. It keep stopping after a few minutes and I have to hit the download button again. It won't just download straight through for some reason.
same thing happens with me about the update, i fully downloaded and it says updated then ill check for another update and the same update pops up. im confused.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

http://blog.palm.com/palm/2011/08/6-pack.html

Link

30t6p3b.gif

lahfjadklhfalsfsdl;ahgdklshfdklsh  @ the current bid of 10 G's

SMH 10,000 dollars bid on that right now? +*%

idk how ebay works but do you have to pay that amount if the auction ends?

been playing with it and loving it. Only prob is that I cant login to my hotmail.

anyone else keep the plastic wrap on? Lol

Originally Posted by Zyzz

You update it?

same thing happens with me about the update, i fully downloaded and it says updated then ill check for another update and the same update pops up. im confused.

Lol this is annoying. I feel like I have to babysit this thing. It's going to take me all night to download the update.

Originally Posted by freshKRN

lol no, sellers can't even leave negative feedbacks anymore

Originally Posted by IYE2

first thing everyone should do when they get their touchpad is update to 3.0.2 then install webOS quick install / preware. After that install these patches to make things snappier.
* Muffle System Logging * Remove Dropped Packet Logging * Unset CFQ IO Scheduler * Unthrottle Download Manager * Quiet powerd Messages * Faster Card Animations HYPER Version * Increase Touch Sensitivity And Smoothness 10 (this is the 10px version).
This and overclocking really speeds things up.

to the dudes who can't update to 3.0.2 you can do it manually with webOS doctor...

Huh!!! How do I do this?

I've been downloading almost any and all free books for the Kindle app and it's pretty legit. I'm also looking for other apps to download as I'm sending one of my other tablets to my cousin. So far I've put these apps on hers:

-Angry Birds HD
-Robotek HD
-Differences
-MatchCards
-Solitaire
-Paratrooper Mini
-USA Today

Ohh yeah! For those that have them already or are getting them soon, don't forget your free 50GB of storage. Just download the Box.net app and sign-up...

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Fake bids
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sniper

Ohh yeah! For those that have them already or are getting them soon, don't forget your free 50GB of storage. Just download the Box.net app and sign-up...
Can someone explain this one for me

So if I upload music and movie files to Box.net...Can I watch and listen to them on my TP or can I only download and share the files?
nerd.gif

I'm having trouble updating, Ive read that its because of the traffic on the server. I'll try later mid night or later...

I thought the people trying to boot this on android stated not to update the OS since they are working on cracking that one. Where is everyone getting the info in regards to updating, etc. the touchpad. I just got one today so I'm a little behind on the updates for it.

Thanks

links would also help.

Originally Posted by sniper

Can someone explain this one for me

So if I upload music and movie files to Box.net...Can I watch and listen to them on my TP or can I only download and share the files?
nerd.gif
It is cloud storage so think of it as a virtual "hard-drive". So yes, you can watch and listen to music/movies and also download and share files. Once you register, you don't necessarily need the TouchPad anymore as you can transfer files from any device...

I still haven't gotten a confirmation email from HP
frown.gif
but I've been charged, any help?
Purchased from Small and Medium business store btw

EDIT: Nevermind, looked it up manually and it's coming in on the 1st

Back
Top Bottom