HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

OnSale shipped my order..it comes today....but I got a refund this morning....haha

Something similar happened with me and HP I been trying to call them for the last 2 hours but they had me on hold the whole time I couldn't deal. Supposedly if u ordered before 4pm Monday through HP your good. I know for a fact I ordered Sunday at around 6 or 7 now I'm just trying to see whats up with shipping. I swear this has been the longest week ever.

Originally Posted by Juice man

Wish they still had them in charlotte, Nc.
30t6p3b.gif
i gave up here man. getting from one best buy to another is guaranteed an hour round trip for me. i take 485 to uncc from south side so i pass the carolina place mall, blakeney, and matthews best buy everyday. unfortunately for me i can't wait there at opening. it's luck of the draw if you can get there at opening and get a decent employee.

I went to the jersey city best buy at 10. There was at least 80 deep. People brought there whole family with them. smh

Originally Posted by chickhien

Originally Posted by Juice man

Wish they still had them in charlotte, Nc.
30t6p3b.gif
i gave up here man. getting from one best buy to another is guaranteed an hour round trip for me. i take 485 to uncc from south side so i pass the carolina place mall, blakeney, and matthews best buy everyday. unfortunately for me i can't wait there at opening. it's luck of the draw if you can get there at opening and get a decent employee.

Best buy in the metropolitan said they were getting a new shipment, but now im back in class.
If anyone is able to get there hands on one, I have cash, If you can pick me up one.

B&H sold out at around 11:25 AM, but they had TONS. They were open since 9A.M with a nonstop line. Took 2 hours to sell out. I got lucky.

All of the Best Buys in San Diego show that they have in store availability, could this be true?

I might get lucky at PC Richard. If you're in the NJ, NY, or eastern PA area try PC Richard tomorrow and Monday

Originally Posted by Mr 100

B&H sold out at around 11:25 AM, but they had TONS. They were open since 9A.M with a nonstop line. Took 2 hours to sell out. I got lucky.

dam and i live 5 minutes away too...
why do i always wake up so late

@ KatieJade4, PC Richards here in NY was taking pre-orders for them Monday morning and stopped by Monday afternoon. I called yesterday and they said that the shipment they receive will be for the people that pre-ordered.

i like that touch stone accessory for it, u guys think they will dramatically lower the price on that?

order from hp smb on saturday, today is thursday. Still no tracking number, but they made a change to my order status last night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was 8th in line at 8:00, they allowed one per person at Chula Vista, they gave out tickets and had a lot in stock but the line was so big that some people didn't have a chance, it's done. 

Back
Top Bottom