HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

My two pairs from HS came in today (CT should be in next week). I'm a true 11.5, but the 11.5 sold out in the blues so I had to grab a 12. After trying both on, I wish I had got a 12 in all of them. TTS isn't bad, but it def is a snug fit..

got mine today also, love them. ANYONE who is gonna be buying these 110% go up a half size. you WONT regret it.

i honestly dont think my tts would have fit. my .5 up is snug as a bug in a rug, so i couldnt imagine a TTS. :D

I too got my pair from HS. I went TTS and they feel fine. Going up .5 wouldn't have been bad though. Can't complain b/c these are beautiful. Now let's hope for some scream green and the purple pairs

Okay so y'all telling me I can't cop these nowhere in the states ?... If thts true where can I get them over seas and shipped to Cali ?

got mine today also, love them. ANYONE who is gonna be buying these 110% go up a half size. you WONT regret it.

i honestly dont think my tts would have fit. my .5 up is snug as a bug in a rug, so i couldnt imagine a TTS. :D

You can even go a full size in a lot of cases. I''m a true 9 in most shoes. I buy a 10 in most of these. My Mowabbs are a 10.5!

Yeah, I'm a little salty that I missed these, so I feel the need to not so subtly remind people that I have Mowabbs. :lol:

Last edited:
You can even go a full size in a lot of cases. I''m a true 9 in most shoes. I buy a 10 in most of these. My Mowabbs are a 10.5!

Yeah, I'm a little salty that I missed these, so I feel the need to not so subtly remind people that I have Mowabbs. :lol:

:lol: i would love a pair of those. all i have are the king of the mountain 90's

Do any of you own huarache free runs?

If so do you like them? Im not so bent on whether my huaraches are og or not i just want a pair for casual/running shoes and i dont really mind free run tech. 

I love the Free sole, and the Free Run 2 is my gym/running shoe of choice.  For the prices they're going for now, you can't go wrong.

I'm tempted to grab the Huarache Light Free's, but I doubt I'll pay retail.  Still hoping those get a regular release, sans Free sole.

I love the Free Run sole...on my Frees.  On other shoes, not so much.  I'd cop Huarache Frees for like $30.  Don't own any yet.

I wear a sz 12 in all my air max and these sz 12 fit very tight IMO , may have to take the insole out

Thanks for the props fellas
smile.gif
Trust me, It's taken me a lot of cash & time to accumulate that lot! I've calmed down a lot over the last year or so too.
my IG name is gooey_wooey.
hey gooey, awesome collection, but quick question. what's your usual method for the toe push?

Back
Top Bottom