HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Somoene said they had them at 21 Mercer. What's us retail? Is it $142 really? That's what the exchange rate works out from size....

Anyone that has or has tried on the the mowabb lights or the other size collabs! did they feel about the same size-wise as he Ultramarines or do they run a little bigger. My ultra marines are a little too narrow to be TTS but I can still rock them I think half size up would have made them my most comfortable shoe.

Forest Green > Mowab

I saw those Size Mowabbs announced for release on a Japanese official Nike site so I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up on NDC.

Anyone that has or has tried on the the mowabb lights or the other size collabs! did they feel about the same size-wise as he Ultramarines or do they run a little bigger. My ultra marines are a little too narrow to be TTS but I can still rock them I think half size up would have made them my most comfortable shoe.
I have the Ultramarines in a 10.5, which is TTS for me, and grabbed the Mowabbs in an 11.  I think the fit, shoe to shoe is the same, with the 11 in Mowabbs just being slightly less snug (that's just HSU vs TTS though, not variation in manufacturing from one model to the next).  I also tried on a 10 in store, but that was like cut off my circulation tight so I went half size up.  All of this is irrelevant though because, according to the employees at the shop at least, they did not receive half sizes of these so I couldn't have gone TTS even if I desired.  I imagine you'll be money going half size up.  Fits rather comfortably for me.  Difference in length is negligible.   

Last edited:
The real question remains.... when are the real Mowabbs rereleasing? The huarache lights, AF1s, the dunk highs... Nike is clearly teasing us.

The real question remains.... when are the real Mowabbs rereleasing? The huarache lights, AF1s, the dunk highs... Nike is clearly teasing us.
I think it's gonna be next year. Preparing us for the actual mowabb release would be dumb if they didn't plan to release them soon

I think it's gonna be next year. Preparing us for the actual mowabb release would be dumb if they didn't plan to release them soon
Wasn't it like 2 years between free huaraches and the real deal? ...I wouldn't try to read too much into it.

If you had a choice to pick between the Love/Hate pack (lows) which would it be?

I am really on the fence both ways, need a black/red color blocked shoe and don't know which way to lean. Didn't know if there were any little details about them I didn't know before making my decision.

If you had a choice to pick between the Love/Hate pack (lows) which would it be?

I am really on the fence both ways, need a black/red color blocked shoe and don't know which way to lean. Didn't know if there were any little details about them I didn't know before making my decision.
The Red Love pair is suede, the Black Hate pair is nubuck I think. The Loves have that collectors appeal being the first all red huarache cw, the Hates look like any other general release in my opinion. Red shoes probably aren't the right choice if your looking for an everyday wear shoe though. You might get killed walking through the wrong neighbourhood with those on.

Last edited:

The Red Love pair is suede, the Black Hate pair is nubuck I think. The Loves have that collectors appeal being the first all red huarache cw, the Hates look like any other general release in my opinion. Red shoes probably aren't the right choice if your looking for an everyday wear shoe though. You might get killed walking through the wrong neighbourhood with those on.
I have both. Prefer the Hates.

Finally picked up the black/grey huaraches from FNL. used my winners circle rewards. Just in time too as it almost expired. 8)

Did you use the birthday coupon? There not exclused

FNL takes Winner Circle Rewards, and they don't have any exclusions as far as I know. Bday coupons are for FTL, FA, and Champs, and depending on where you claim them, you may need to show proof that you're a member.

FNL takes Winner Circle Rewards, and they don't have any exclusions as far as I know. Bday coupons are for FTL, FA, and Champs, and depending on where you claim them, you may need to show proof that you're a member.

My bad , thought it said footlocker

Back
Top Bottom