HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I need to get my hands on the black/white Huaraches NM's.
mean.gif
i dont think those are coming out in america, hopefully though 

I know. My fingers are crossed! I checked everywhere for them in my size and no luck. I remember seeing them almost everywhere about two weeks ago and now...DRY!

Last edited:
I know. My fingers are crossed! I checked everywhere for them in my size and no luck. I remember seeing them almost everywhere about two weeks ago and now...DRY!

Yeah when they initially dropped overseas, they say for a few days, I wished I would've been paying attention smh

Got My TF's In Today And I'm Definitely Pleased With The Outcome.

Ended Up Going My Normal .5 Up In These And They Fit More Snug Than My Normal Huaraches, But Comfortable As **** None The Less :pimp:

Its like, if the Mowabb, triple blacks, and some leather rain boots had a baby, theyd have birthed those.

We're the same size. I'm an 11 but where size 12 in regular huaraches. Definitely go true to size, but if you can't you can go a half size up. I don't wear socks with them often but socks definitely make the 11.5 more snug

thanks for this too.
TRUE TO SIZE IN THE HUARACHE NM. in case its not mentioned this page

Got My TF's In Today And I'm Definitely Pleased With The Outcome.

Ended Up Going My Normal .5 Up In These And They Fit More Snug Than My Normal Huaraches, But Comfortable As **** None The Less :pimp:
Got mine in today and went a whole size up, they feel awesome. :smokin

So I have received a half size up in the Huaraches NM today and I'm not to happy with them. I went with the same size I wear in regular Huaraches and should have went back to my true size.

Yup they run true to size

Yeah I remember you telling me that a few post back but I have already purchased them Friday when they have released. Good thing is Nike did not sell out. Went ahead and purchased my regular size and will compare them both and then return one.

are the turquoise and gold runners a little looser than the older releases from last year?

mf gooze mf gooze Yup, according to what ive read (new to the model so Ive recently started reading this thread at page 200 to catch up), the "Resin" bootie is looser than recent releases.

BTW frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds major props to you man! With all the handouts you give everyone; from repeatedly advising folks to buy a half to full size up in regular Huaraches and TTS in NMs, to providing links to folks when they think theyve struck out on certain Huaraches. Your help is very appreciated. Reps to you!

Back
Top Bottom