HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

mf gooze mf gooze Yup, according to what ive read (new to the model so Ive recently started reading this thread at page 200 to catch up), the "Resin" bootie is looser than recent releases.

BTW frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds major props to you man! With all the handouts you give everyone; from repeatedly advising folks to buy a half to full size up in regular Huaraches and TTS in NMs, to providing links to folks when they think theyve struck out on certain Huaraches. Your help is very appreciated. Reps to you!

No problem man I'm more than happy to help. I love the model(s) and I have no issue with helping people get the pairs they need. That's what NT is supposed to be about. Besides it doesn't take much effort to share info. I'm just paying it forward.

Reactions: uno
mf gooze mf gooze Yup, according to what ive read (new to the model so Ive recently started reading this thread at page 200 to catch up), the "Resin" bootie is looser than recent releases.

BTW frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds major props to you man! With all the handouts you give everyone; from repeatedly advising folks to buy a half to full size up in regular Huaraches and TTS in NMs, to providing links to folks when they think theyve struck out on certain Huaraches. Your help is very appreciated. Reps to you!
Alright I'm gonna go. 5 up and see how they fit. I went .5 up in the photo blues, scream greens and hyper punches... all of them were tight as hell.

Cosign on frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds that dude is definitely one of our better members :smokin

Last edited:
Haven't seen them lately. FNL across from my store had em but they sold out pretty quickly.

Yeah I'd say order and see what happens. Or if you don't mind tying up some funds buy two pairs in both sizes and return the one that doesn't fit in store.

Thanks for the praise btw. Like I said, just paying it forward. The yeezy release really showed me how frustrating it can be not to get any help so on these releases that aren't as limited I figure I can make people's lives a little bit easier especially since I'm doing the research anyway

Last edited:
Yeah I'd say order and see what happens. Or if you don't mind tying up some funds buy two pairs in both sizes and return the one that doesn't fit in store.

Thanks for the praise btw. Like I said, just paying it forward. The yeezy release really showed me how frustrating it can be not to get any help so on these releases that aren't as limited I figure I can make people's lives a little bit easier especially since I'm doing the research anyway
I would order both if I could but Nike keeps randomly restocking like 1 or 2 sizes at a time and only .5 up from my TTS is up now.

laugh.gif
 I left the crib to handle something for work real quick and when I get back in and login to my swoosh that 10 is gone... this might be one of those shoes that isn't meant to be on my feet.

:lol:  I left the crib to handle something for work real quick and when I get back in and login to my swoosh that 10 is gone... this might be one of those shoes that isn't meant to be on my feet.
Damn haha well if it wasn't for the swoosh discount id say order from footaction. Just carted a 10

someone released a size 10 of those turquoise/gold OGs so I was able to order 
smokin.gif

*edit* I saw a 10.5 popped up this morning on my phone but by the time I finished brushing my teeth and got my laptop it was gone. 
mean.gif

I was watching Seinfeld on Hulu and I noticed these Huaraches in the background... never seen em before, anyone know what they're called?

Last edited:

someone released a size 10 of those turquoise/gold OGs so I was able to order 
smokin.gif

*edit* I saw a 10.5 popped up this morning on my phone but by the time I finished brushing my teeth and got my laptop it was gone. 
mean.gif

I was watching Seinfeld on Hulu and I noticed these Huaraches in the background... never seen em before, anyone know what they're called?
glad you got your pair! find any infor on the shoe in that episode?

I got my Royal NMs today. I bought a 14 (true size) and 15 from NDC and had to go with the 15. Way too snug for my liking at TTS. But a 14.5 would have been perfect.

Sending back the 14 and thinking about grabbing the Emeralds too.

I got my Royal NMs today. I bought a 14 (true size) and 15 from NDC and had to go with the 15. Way too snug for my liking at TTS. But a 14.5 would have been perfect.

Sending back the 14 and thinking about grabbing the Emeralds too.

indeed, i wear a 13, and i know a 14 would look like an empty book bag at the toe; a 13.5 would be the best. I'm hoping that the material doesn't give too much and cause a tear.

TTS definitely the way to go for me. Shoes look so much better in person, I hope a black white cw finds its way to a U.S. release. Good looks to frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds on the sizing info

Anyone else hoping that a colorway with a non-white sole drops in the US?

Although the two available CWs are legit, I feel like we got hosed on missing the grey joints stateside.

Anyone else hoping that a colorway with a non-white sole drops in the US?

Although the two available CWs are legit, I feel like we got hosed on missing the grey joints stateside.

I here ya. I'd love to see a triple black and all blue (either game royal, royal, or sports blue) color way too

I ordered the Emeralds from NDC. Not my favorite CW, but I have no idea how many of these I'll be able to find in a size 15...so I went for it. The Royals are already gone in size 15, so I can't double up.

These are so comfortable...and I actually really like the lacing system.

Pleeeeeeease bring the Scream Greens to the States! Need that 15...

I'd kill for a triple black NM cw.. I have the greys and just copped the white/sail, but the blacks are essential for the huarache line..

Back
Top Bottom