HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I remember towards the end of the life of my FP3s I took an Xacto knife and cut the film from the side pods and they looked kinda like the blue BG pair... its just gloss black under there. I actually liked em that way.

As I can see, @jdfrenchbread23  is the go to when it comes to Huaraches. I missed out on the Scream Greens Huaraches by holding off on them to damn long. If you run pass the Scream Greens Huaraches (Not the Huaraches NM)  in size 9. Let me know boss. 

As I can see, @jdfrenchbread23
 is the go to when it comes to Huaraches. I missed out on the Scream Greens Huaraches by holding off on them to damn long. If you run pass the Scream Greens Huaraches (Not the Huaraches NM)  in size 9. Let me know boss. 

No doubt, I'll check a couple of euro/international shops and get back to you a little later today if anything crosses my radar.

Already got my shipping info too
pimp.gif
Same here @bigj505  

As I can see, @jdfrenchbread23
 is the go to when it comes to Huaraches. I missed out on the Scream Greens Huaraches by holding off on them to damn long. If you run pass the Scream Greens Huaraches (Not the Huaraches NM)  in size 9. Let me know boss. 

Found a seller on eBay selling an 8 and a 10 for 120 shipped but no 9 smh. I'll keep looking

:nthat:
i definitely like the honey comb pattern on the first round of NMs more than the the mesh toe theyre using now. still havent undsed my hot lavas yet. will be throwing them into the rotation soon though
thanks man and yea the honeycomb pattern is dope. Glad I listened to you about tts, the 12 I got is good money. 13 might have been too big.

thanks man and yea the honeycomb pattern is dope. Glad I listened to you about tts, the 12 I got is good money. 13 might have been too big.

I haven't seen many people regret going true to size on these and neither did I. Glad your pair fits well!

Back
Top Bottom