HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Last edited:
Peep the edit :lol: I'm all over the place. Thanks for the link. I'm checking it now.

Figured the red color would be a best seller. Saw the tech fleece color in person this weekend and really didn't care for them.

Okay I just caught up lol well if 11 is what you're looking for they've got it. Red seems to be real popular here at the moment but that's what's great about ordering international, trends don't always follow what's going on in America. And I can confirm these guys are legit, have decent prices and ship quickly.

The hidden gem in the tech fleece pack was definitely the Prestos by a landslide

Last edited:
Peep the edit :lol: I'm all over the place. Thanks for the link. I'm checking it now.

Figured the red color would be a best seller. Saw the tech fleece color in person this weekend and really didn't care for them.

Okay I just caught up lol well if 11 is what you're looking for they've got it. Red seems to be real popular here at the moment but that's what's great about ordering international, trends don't always follow what's going on in America. And I can confirm these guys are legit, have decent prices and ship quickly.

The hidden gem in the tech fleece pack was definitely the Prestos by a landslide

Thanks and Repped. Will be ordering soon. Tried to do it on mobile but pp isn't letting me use my paypal balance right now for some reason. $118 shipped is great.

That 115 shipped aint bad at all... considering ordering a pair myself. If anything I'd say he needs that 12, even the womens Huaraches run small and that 11 would be TTS. Never liked Prestos... even when they intially dropped, fleece pack version did nothing for me. :\

Last edited:
That 115 shipped aint bad at all... considering ordering a pair myself. If anything I'd say he needs that 12, even the womens Huaraches run small and that 11 would be TTS. Never liked Prestos... even when they intially dropped, fleece pack version did nothing for me. :\

thanks for the suggestion but I was cool with the green/gold in a 9.5 and I have a narrow foot so the 11 should be cool for me.

Yeah I heard that pair is looser than normal. Haven't heard anything about the Cinnabars but they're in the newer releases so they might be good... hopefully they are because international returns suck.

frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds with the assist once again :smokin

man, having issues.... keeps trying to make me use a CC via paypal which I will not link and wont let me use my PP balance which is more than enough to cover the shoes. cant do the cc checkout option either so its getting frustrating.

Thanks and Repped. Will be ordering soon. Tried to do it on mobile but pp isn't letting me use my paypal balance right now for some reason. $118 shipped is great.

Yeah that's as retail as its gonna get for those at the moment from what I saw. glad I could help

They were my first pair of Prestos and something about them just clicked for me. Prestos and sock darts have really caught my eye as of recently and the comfort is really up there. Not ultra boost level but they're the kind of shoes you can wear all day with zero discomfort to your foot

man, having issues.... keeps trying to make me use a CC via paypal which I will not link and wont let me use my PP balance which is more than enough to cover the shoes. cant do the cc checkout option either so its getting frustrating.

Really? That's strange. I used my cc via PayPal on my last purchase so I'm not really sure what's wrong. Might be worth shooting Customer service and email

Yeah that's as retail as its gonna get for those at the moment from what I saw. glad I could help
They were my first pair of Prestos and something about them just clicked for me. Prestos and sock darts have really caught my eye as of recently and the comfort is really up there. Not ultra boost level but they're the kind of shoes you can wear all day with zero discomfort to your foot
I love the look of the sock darts but they seem to elude me on every release... luckily resale has fallen on them. Never putting my foot in an Adidas product so I know nothing of this Boost you speak of :lol:

Really? That's strange. I used my cc via PayPal on my last purchase so I'm not really sure what's wrong. Might be worth shooting Customer service and email

long story short, I have a dummy CC linked to my PP that I don't use. I always just load cash into my account then pay with the balance but it wasn't an option for me today for some reason.

ultimately, I just used a CC with the add card option but im not 100% happy about that.

def appreciate the link. ive been low key looking for a pair for a min now. didn't think youd help so quickly. order has been placed.

I love the look of the sock darts but they seem to elude me on every release... luckily resale has fallen on them. Never putting my foot in an Adidas product so I know nothing of this Boost you speak of :lol:

I can genuinely say you're missing out on an experience man. Ultraboosts are really on another level. I've got my second pair coming in today actually.

I felt the sole of the cosmic boosts when I was entering a raffle for the Yeezys and were really soft to the touch but I think everything Adidas makes looks horrible aside from the Tubulars. I've just always been a Nike person.

long story short, I have a dummy CC linked to my PP that I don't use. I always just load cash into my account then pay with the balance but it wasn't an option for me today for some reason.

ultimately, I just used a CC with the add card option but im not 100% happy about that.

def appreciate the link. ive been low key looking for a pair for a min now. didn't think youd help so quickly. order has been placed.

Sorry you weren't able to cop with your preferred method but I'm glad you were able to get your pair. Hope sizing is right. I got in pretty late in huaraches so I've spent a lot of time tracking down pairs I've been interested in. Unfortunately the ones that I've wanted are usually the ones that other people want too lol so ordering international is usually what I end up having to do. I actually found this site when I was searching for the tech fleece roshes. Out of habit I check every international site for huaraches and Huarache NMs just in case they have a pair I want. Saw those about 2 weeks ago and just remembered they had a bunch. Unfortunately I'd be a 13 in woman's which seems hard to come by for more popular shoes.

I felt the sole of the cosmic boosts when I was entering a raffle for the Yeezys and were really soft to the touch but I think everything Adidas makes looks horrible aside from the Tubulars. I've just always been a Nike person.

Yeah I feel you. There's nothing iconic about the way ultraboosts look in my opinion but the comfort trumps all for me now a days. Which is why my jordan purchases have been becoming farther and farther apart

Sorry you weren't able to cop with your preferred method but I'm glad you were able to get your pair. Hope sizing is right. I got in pretty late in huaraches so I've spent a lot of time tracking down pairs I've been interested in. Unfortunately the ones that I've wanted are usually the ones that other people want too lol so ordering international is usually what I end up having to do. I actually found this site when I was searching for the tech fleece roshes. Out of habit I check every international site for huaraches and Huarache NMs just in case they have a pair I want. Saw those about 2 weeks ago and just remembered they had a bunch. Unfortunately I'd be a 13 in woman's which seems hard to come by for more popular shoes.

It's all good man. Beggars can't be choosers and it worked out in the long run.

I'm trying to stay away from huaraches since it can end up being a rabbit hole on my pockets but there are a couple of colors I just want. Men's/women's conversions usually don't bother me. Like I can still wear a 9 in the gs shoes JB has been releasing in pairs I normally wear a 9 in like the 7s.

It's all good man. Beggars can't be choosers and it worked out in the long run.

I'm trying to stay away from huaraches since it can end up being a rabbit hole on my pockets but there are a couple of colors I just want. Men's/women's conversions usually don't bother me. Like I can still wear a 9 in the gs shoes JB has been releasing in pairs I normally wear a 9 in like the 7s.

I can definitely feel you on the rabbit hole lol when you come across a shoe you like that on retails for a hundred a pop as opposed to 190-200 like other shoes you tend to buy more lol here im thinking I'm saving money but I'm 7 huaraches deep now lol

The only shoes that ever wowed me with comfort were my Kobe VI Grinches, Mowabb Huaraches and Lebron 2s. Roshes are cool for what they are... nothing else has been special, just tolerable. I don't understand how people rave about the comfort of the Kobe 8 and 10. They feel like any other decent shoe out there. These recent Huaraches are cool but there was something about the way my Mowabbs felt that made them my favorite shoe to wear, period.

The only shoes that ever wowed me with comfort were my Kobe VI Grinches, Mowabb Huaraches and Lebron 2s. Roshes are cool for what they are... nothing else has been special, just tolerable. I don't understand how people rave about the comfort of the Kobe 8 and 10. They feel like any other decent shoe out there. These recent Huaraches are cool but there was something about the way my Mowabbs felt that made them my favorite shoe to wear, period.

That's understandable. I rarely ever favor basketball kicks for anything other than style, but atleast with the mowabbs you get a good combo of style and comfort

The only shoe that had me saying wow has been the flightposite 3 to be honest.

My flyknit maxes are comfy as can be tho. I'm about to try my am2015s too.

I loved my FP3s. I guess as a kid I didn't care about comfort nor remember it but I just loved the look of them... I had the black pair with the black straps, I wanted the chrome battle grounds pair or any of the 3 white pairs.

I have my scream green retros i bought in 2000 from the outlet for 40 bucks still. Still rock the hell out of them 15 years later still comfortable [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Funny how times change

I loved my FP3s. I guess as a kid I didn't care about comfort nor remember it but I just loved the look of them... I had the black pair with the black straps, I wanted the chrome battle grounds pair or any of the 3 white pairs.

I loooooved the flightposite 2 and 3

Would take the heel and forefoot zoom insole from the fp2 and the full length zoom insole from the fp3 and stick them in my other shoes. Boy good times... Lol

I loooooved the flightposite 2 and 3

Would take the heel and forefoot zoom insole from the fp2 and the full length zoom insole from the fp3 and stick them in my other shoes. Boy good times... Lol

Fp3 has that bouncy insole that made me feel all squishy inside :lol:

So much happiness.

Back
Top Bottom