HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Ordered off of sns. I’m ok paying retail for these. Saved me tax anyway.
tenor.gif

Picked up my size 13 off SNS, I'm sure they will go on sale for most sizes but seems like the bigger sizes always go first. Can't wait to get these in hand

First time I’ve ordered from Sns, what’s the normal procedure for them as far as when your order ships and typical transit time?

Sns process orders fast, but shipping takes a little longer since they are based in Sweden. I'm in London and usually get my orders within 10 days.

Thanks. Still waiting on shipping confirmation from yesterday and a response back for an adjustment to the order.

Yea but it I believe it says when adding to cart where the items are coming from, the punches being euro.

SNS is pretty quick with shipping from Sweden to the US. I bought the red and royal AM1 anniversary from them and they got delivered to my doorstep within like 4 days

Those of you in Europe, order from Nike next time. I ordered Friday and got them just now, Sunday. DPS deliver on a Sunday, so shipping is fast as ish lol London here

Love them! Look real OG In hand

Attachments

• ACC8FDD6-5910-4D7C-9ED0-05C33663C325.jpeg
    ACC8FDD6-5910-4D7C-9ED0-05C33663C325.jpeg
    238.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 90D4F2A6-17FE-405F-ACB0-6C59022C29FA.jpeg
    90D4F2A6-17FE-405F-ACB0-6C59022C29FA.jpeg
    251.7 KB · Views: 30
Cool, I didn't see a Nike link otherwise I would have preferred a UK retailer, I noticed Size? has them too.

You in London? Yeah size? Offspring and hanan store still have several in stock. I am shocked 5 pointz or natterjacks never got them hmmmmm.

I ordered from SNS, I tried the Sneakrs App first but they sold out. After seeing that I couldn't take any chances and just went with SNS to be safe. I've been after Purple Punches for ages, I never thought I would actually own a pair. Gonna grab the Magentas next.

Back
Top Bottom