HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

hope they hit swoosh so I can pick up on a discount. this month with releases has been killer

5272F663-3772-43B4-B245-4C18DE530394.jpeg
0A4C5CC2-FA9A-4B9F-B8CA-4E087EC4C0C6.jpeg
Just got mine today the leather is unreal so lovely takes me back some glue marks on the midsole nothing I can’t sort out

Last edited:
Waiting for these to drop in price, they’ve restocked on Nike a few times as I noticed on Saturday there was a sell out for a lot of the bigger sizes now looks like there’s a fsr

Waiting for these to drop in price, they’ve restocked on Nike a few times as I noticed on Saturday there was a sell out for a lot of the bigger sizes now looks like there’s a fsr
Used my brothers student discount code got 10% off on size? Come out at £99 quid not too bad considering the materials used on these

Used my brothers student discount code got 10% off on size? Come out at £99 quid not too bad considering the materials used on these

Not too bad seems there’s a lot of stock on these think the previous 91 QS is currently £75 on sns and still have a decent size range and seem more limited release wise

Deffo picking up the purple punches at some point the last retro of them had horrible mesh on the toe box

Not too bad seems there’s a lot of stock on these think the previous 91 QS is currently £75 on sns and still have a decent size range and seem more limited release wise

Deffo picking up the purple punches at some point the last retro of them had horrible mesh on the toe box
I thought this was the first ever retro of them

Everyone still goint .5 size up?
Just got my pair in today of the purple punches, go half size up on these. They seem more forgiving than the last OG retros from 2013 as the leather is more softer round the toe as i went a full size up on the 2013 pairs.

These are sitting on size?.com for all the purists these should be a must cop

They are. I personally can’t wait to get my hands on a pair, just gotta wait it out. This past 3 weeks to month span has been very expensive. Banking on them to sit until early April.

I definitely want a pair of these but going to wait it out for SNS to put on discount like the previous '91 pair (which I had to grab. How can you not for $101 shipped?).

Does Sns charge for shipping back to them? Says free returns but will they take a fee after? Sent me a pair I didn’t want and they didn’t answer back for 3 days and shipped anyway.

Chill man, if they sent you an item by mistake then return postage should be free. If it's you're mistake then you might have to pay for that. Ask them to send you a shipping label.

I didn't mean to sound rude with the "chill", I just meant don't worry.

Lol ok. I was def confused by it but still thankful for the info. I placed an order for a few sale items and didn’t realize until after it was only discount on every 2 not each after 2. So I emailed to cancel the third item. This was Friday. They shipped last night and only emailed me back today saying I’d have to return them. I even offered to keep the third item just give me the 20% back they said it wouldn’t be fair to other customers. I get I made a mistake but that’s bad customer service to not respond for 5 days and pretty much say I’m SOL. The way they are going about it they would prob hit me with return shipping and some fee and id lose money sending them back.

Back
Top Bottom