HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Pic of the new Magentas from IG.
hua.jpg

How long we think until the purple punch go on disco

I can use a 25% off code on Nike but might hold out for a sale got my eyes on the Nike pantheos as well

I personally would...but if you HAD to, you could get away with .5 size down from scream green sizing due to the flimsy leather in the toebox.

1st post here but long time huarache collector. is it just me or does the leather come automatically yellowed/oxidized? w/e kind of leather they're using it feels nice but i can't stand the yellow. my scream greens are new in box and STILL appear white. did i get a bad pair or what? i'm looking at all the photos posted here as well as online stores and it seems to me everything is yellow/off-white too. i'd be happy even if they used the leather from the scream green re-issue. i got my pair from SNS; how did yours turn out? thoughts? let me know, thanks.

Was looking to get a triple black pair of the Haurache runs for work but there's only ultras on NDC.

Are the ultra's more comfortable or on par with the og?
I know they made them lighter and looking at the sole, the indentations look bigger which means less foam in the sole.

iu

jd_295116_f

The new OG 91 releases do come with the oxidized/sail looking leather, you didn't get a bad pair.

ahh thanks for the clear up i was a bit confused. i would have preferred tumbled white leather but all in all it's been way too long for a retro. the packaging is amazing, the freebies are awesome, and the colored strap/square tag had me sold. i just have OCD for new shoes out the box lol...

oh btw if you guys are looking to get the purple punches my toeboxes came slightly crushed as well so if that bothers you then avoid. i'm going to use them as beaters so it's w/e to me.

Back
Top Bottom