HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Finally!! 👏👏 I got my pair of Aquatones, and Zthey are GORGEOUS!! Color is so much much nicer in person! My 2nd & only other color I will grab (besides the scream greens) as I am not buying anything short of something special (and these are special). They feel like I'm walking on a marshmallow they're so soft! And I went up a full size (to a 12 from my 11 normal size) and they're perfect!
PXL_20210922_185211877.jpg

PXL_20210922_185214340.jpg

Now Nike, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 🙏🙏🙏 give us one more OG in the gold/turquoise pair! 🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:
Speaking of the Toadstools, my pair from Nike came in the other day and went back to them the next. Not that I was expecting amazing quality for a $120 sneaker, but the leather leaves a lot to be desired. It feels/looks pretty cheap and it ruins the remastered shape, IMO. Maybe it was just the pair I got, but if you’re expecting the sleekness of the recent retros you’ll be disappointed.

Speaking of the Toadstools, my pair from Nike came in the other day and went back to them the next. Not that I was expecting amazing quality for a $120 sneaker, but the leather leaves a lot to be desired. It feels/looks pretty cheap and it ruins the remastered shape, IMO. Maybe it was just the pair I got, but if you’re expecting the sleekness of the recent retros you’ll be disappointed.
Dang say it ain’t so! I just pulled the trigger on a pair and hate to hear it

Same here! As soon as I felt the leather, I knew I was returning it. It just felt too thin and just low quality.

While everyone is eating on these OG colorways, I just wanna know when that damn maroon/red pair will drop. I need those.

That’s basically what I thought exactly when I saw them at the storefront the other day. The leather looked pretty cheap to me and so does the LE tag. No wonder why they are available well bellow retail on the resell market here in JP. Will wait until they get down to $80 or so….

I like this all-sail pair, although I think a gum outsole would have looked better.
Foot Locker had aquatones in 11.5 and 14 earlier if anyone is still looking.
F683E3F9-39BE-4938-A351-130EECBBEB9C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom