HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

2E527A1B-8CFC-40A2-8D74-96726B47B7B9.jpeg

Came in today from NDC. Sized up from my sz 13 to a 14 and still probably could of went up another .5 size.

Anyone know if any reputable restorers out there that can do sole reglues? Any idea on how much they charge?

I have my Michigans from 03(?) that have separated, and I did a Mickey Mouse reglue, that isn’t holding too well… not sure if worth it for me to pay to have it professionally fixed, or just off em.

Anyone know if any reputable restorers out there that can do sole reglues? Any idea on how much they charge?

I have my Michigans from 03(?) that have separated, and I did a Mickey Mouse reglue, that isn’t holding too well… not sure if worth it for me to pay to have it professionally fixed, or just off em.
You might want to try a local cobbler/ shoe repair place. I had a guy reglue some Kobe 8s and they’re holding up. He only charged me $15 too.

You might want to try a local cobbler/ shoe repair place. I had a guy reglue some Kobe 8s and they’re holding up. He only charged me $15 too.
Oh wow. Will definitely look into that. I’m 99.9% sure I’ve offered the same advice to people years ago, and for whatever reason didn’t think about that, and follow my own advice.

My only issues with the new mowabb pair are, I wish the laces were different, and midsole was darker grey… no big deal on either, still think the shoe is great.

Received my pair from NDC today also. Contrary to what people have said these run small. Gotta send them back and get at least a .5 size larger. The comfort and leather quality is great on these though. Glad the hypebeasts aren’t on these.

My only issues with the new mowabb pair are, I wish the laces were different, and midsole was darker grey… no big deal on either, still think the shoe is great.
These, along w/ the color of the toe were the reason why I decided not to pay the retail on em at least. But since they are still on FSR at NDC-JP even almost a month passes after releasing here in JP, will definitely bite when they got discounted tho. The question is…, how low can I go….

Oh wow. Will definitely look into that. I’m 99.9% sure I’ve offered the same advice to people years ago, and for whatever reason didn’t think about that, and follow my own advice.
Let us know how this goes if you ever get around to it. I feel like I lucked out with my local guy, he did a 3 way tongue swap for me a few years back and only charged me $30

Let us know how this goes if you ever get around to it. I feel like I lucked out with my local guy, he did a 3 way tongue swap for me a few years back and only charged me $30
Will do. Need to do some research in my area, then the hard part… find time to go.

Held the Mowabb in hand and they felt good. I’m in on a pair if they hit that $85 mark like some colorways. I’m thinking its likely.

Go to a cobbler. These shoe repair guys on IG have inflated egos, disrespectful towards customers and have absurd turnaround times.

Of course the sz 11.5 I need is the one size that's already sold out.
Now I'm glad the above happened, as I ended up finding the Lethal Pink/Golds for 50% off and a final price of $74 delivered to my doorstep. Wore them for a little while today, too. Did my usual .5 up from 11 to 11.5. Every time I order a pair of Huaraches, I second-guess myself and wonder if I should go up a full size. But half size on these is perfect for me. Full size up, they'd stay on my feet OK because of the bootie design, but my toes would be swimming in them.

Back
Top Bottom