HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Sorry to hear. Most of those (i hope) who asked for help received, regardless of whether i had history with them or not. To hold info and not drop links definitely inhibits beasting and if you PM you control who you have given info to. At the end of the day, I don't care if 100 pairs are available, I care if 1 pair is available. To take the chance before RD to drop the link u intend on dealing with on a widely known forum increases ur chance of not getting the shoe. It only takes 1 person (or more depending on availability) who is not a NTer to use the info u dropped (who just happens to be a size 13) on this site as their source that can result in you getting shut out of a pair. Im not a betting man but why increase the risk if you really want a particular pair?

Sorry to hear. Most of those (i hope) who asked for help received, regardless of whether i had history with them or not. To hold info and not drop links definitely inhibits beasting and if you PM you control who you have given info to. At the end of the day, I don't care if 100 pairs are available, I care if 1 pair is available. To take the chance before RD to drop the link u intend on dealing with on a widely known forum increases ur chance of not getting the shoe. It only takes 1 person (or more depending on availability) who is not a NTer to use the info u dropped (who just happens to be a size 13) on this site as their source that can result in you getting shut out of a pair. Im not a betting man but why increase the risk if you really want a particular pair?

But, I think the point that me and others are making is that as long as information is free, it is its nature to get out more widely. I'm not convinced that if NT completely ceased to exist, copping anything would be appreciably easier. Information flow is fluid, if it hits a barrier in one direction, it just flows somewhere else.

Part of the reason why stuff is harder to acquire today is the growing number of "sneakerheads." But, another reason is simply that so many more venues exist where information can be posted. It's easier than ever to get the info you need to be a "sneakerhead." So, it's not totally one-sided in terms of increase on the demand side, there's also an increase in info on the supply side. And, then, of course, the easier it is to get all the info, the more people there are who are willing to do it. There's just no barrier to entry to the sneaker hobby. Contrast that, for example, with the vintage gear market, which has protected itself much better against lurkers and noobs - the barrier to acquire knowledge in that field remains quite high.

Part of this is just the internet doing what it does by its very nature. NT is only a part in a giant ecosystem of sneaker info. You can plug one hole, the leak will just spring up somewhere else. It's no sure thing that any of these measures would make an iota of difference. We used to be a big fish in a small pond. Now, we're still a big fish, but in an ocean with lots of other pretty big fish.

Last edited:
bros... something crazy just happened!!!! 

foot locker europe just released two new exclusive colorways ... holy ******g **** !!! just bought them now, will post pictures now

you can't really see it but material around the toe box and where the lace holes are a type of suede material, their pretty dope !!!!

Last edited:
Man... bummed that beautiful red/grey pair is only doing a tour in Europe. Off to feebay I go.

was on caliroots site and they have the royal/pink color in a 10.5 for 129.00 euros... its not my size so giving a heads up

Just hoping some colorway release in the US.... been wanting a pair of these for awhile...ever since those ones came out last year with the ****** up sole

Damn i got a half size bigger and its still not enough! Without socks too. This is going to be a pain to grab a new size.

worried my WellGosh order is going to be rejected . Placed the order yesterday afternoon , missed a call from them this afternoon and when I just checked , the order status is still "processing"

trying to be patient , but ive had such bad luck w/ these international sites lately . ive had this happen with some other orders ...

Man...For those that have these...is the consensus that a full size up is required? Or are a bunch of people talking that don;t know their true size?? I'm a true size 12....Do I need to go for a size 13...?

Man...For those that have these...is the consensus that a full size up is required? Or are a bunch of people talking that don;t know their true size?? I'm a true size 12....Do I need to go for a size 13...?
I wear a sz 12 in air max 1 90 95 97 and bought these sz 12 and they are very very snug almost too tight to wear

Grab a 13!
Half size up isnt enough IMO

I'm an 11.5 in Nikes.  I know even if I can get my hands on these a 12 will be too tight and a 13 would be too big.  1st world problems.

True size 11. Bought 11.5s and they're perfect. They're a pain in the *** to get on, but they fit great.

I have both half size and full size up from my normal size and they both fit absolutely fine. Sure the half size up are slightly more snug than the full size up which are a bit roomier but both fit fine. They are such a unique fitting shoe you can't really compare them to the for of regular NSW kicks. I think the only think we can all agree on us definitely don't buy your regular size. They will be too tight. These are not TTS. In the UK there are a lot of full size on eBay but hardly any half sizes where people have been caught out by this.

I'm beginning to think my 12 is going to be dumb tight. I'll know once it arrives...if it ever arrives. smh.

Had 2 chances to get those FL exclusives and both fell through....turned down the help from one person cause I thought I had them locked down and turned out I was wrong......real salty right now, cant bring myself to pay the ebay prices.....If anyone in the UK can help out pls PM me

Mine came. I like them. Versus the Free version, they're definitely a little more comfortable. But I am not about that snug life :lol:. Gonna sit and think for a bit.

Why couldn't I just get a good ol' US sz 13?

^ Son, you're a 13 but got a 12?!  Damn!  
laugh.gif

Joints gotta be foot-numbing tight.  

Back
Top Bottom