HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Apparently dropping on Thursday. I wanted all nike but this colour way is nice.

From footlockers ig

actually diggin this CW
Same I haven't liked they newer releases either, just saw a seller on eBay taking preorders for these.... Promising shipment by May (suspect if you ask me unless he's got inside info)

I may wait for the triple whites tho I'm still after the triple blacks :frown:

Better pick of tomorrow's White/Turbo Green. Notice the toebox material.

Also check these out:

Last edited:
Same I haven't liked they newer releases either, just saw a seller on eBay taking preorders for these.... Promising shipment by May (suspect if you ask me unless he's got inside info)

I may wait for the triple whites tho I'm still after the triple blacks :frown:
Link? And what's the deal with the all white pair any info? The only pairs I know about are the og scream green and others that come with that pack in different color ways.

The
Link? And what's the deal with the all white pair any info? The only pairs I know about are the og scream green and others that come with that pack in different color ways.
there's a pic in my post mate! And on the subject of shape, surely that's due to the material of the front of the shoe? The footlocker pairs have been the worst colour ways in my opinions specially the CWs in stock atm. I'm desperate for the Triple blacks still they must of been a one off for FL!

Reading on Instagram, it seems like the All Whites have been pushed back till April to make way for the latest White/Turbo Green colourway. Not sure how true this is.

Last edited:
Thanks but it doesn't look like they deliver to the US and 140 pounds is way to expensive.

I feel your pain mate I wanted independence days but nike didn't release them here and they won't send to UK! Unfortunately they don't deliver to USA from eu footlocker

I couldn't agree more. I see a lot of just unnecessary cw's
Don't understand why Nike just doesn't drop all the OG cw's. They all know that is what we want, but instead they just drop the turquoise and royals and the scream greens over a year later and a bunch of **** pears inbetween.

i am digging them grey and yellow joints, so will the US see any huaraches this year

Last edited:
I feel your pain mate I wanted independence days but nike didn't release them here and they won't send to UK! Unfortunately they don't deliver to USA from eu footlocker
Ya I know man it sucks. Literally love huaraches and it pains me to have not a stateside release so far. It's torture.

Don't understand why Nike just doesn't drop all the OG cw's. They all know that is what we want, but instead they just drop the turquoise and royals and the scream greens over a year later and a bunch of **** pears inbetween.
yea i was lucky enough to land the turquoise but i would've at least wanted og-esque cw's

Because first and foremost there a marketing and sales company who want to be sustainable long term and they know that the OG CWs are the jewel in the crown and the trigger to sell all the non OG CW. Look at last year. They drop the OG CW in EU this time last year and every one goes crazy for them. However they made them QS so loads of people don't get them making the thirst. Now it' hyped that silhouette so they throw out a load of other CWs (albeit mostly through Size and Footlocker) and the kids, beast as and everyday high street fashion followers lap it up. A few general release winter suede packs that paid reference to the OG limited eddition pack from the early 90s recharged interest for sneaker heads a few months back. Then just as interest is starting to fall off they will release the Scream Greens and it goes round again. All those kids on IG and Twitter in the UK saying huarache LEs are dead are the same kids who were all over every Size exclusive and triple black FL last year and will be all over it again when the scream greens come out.

Nike and JB adopt this strategy with almost every retro with high value to sneaker heads . There not going to drop GR quantities of all the most desired OG CWs in a short space of time as it will damage their appeal. Nike know seakerheads and influencers are hooked by limited, OG, QS, SP, tags etc.

Drip the supply keeps the thirst long term, sell non OG to the market in between

Because first and foremost there a marketing and sales company who want to be sustainable long term and they know that the OG CWs are the jewel in the crown and the trigger to sell all the non OG CW. Look at last year. They drop the OG CW in EU this time last year and every one goes crazy for them. However they made them QS so loads of people don't get them making the thirst. Now it' hyped that silhouette so they throw out a load of other CWs (albeit mostly through Size and Footlocker) and the kids, beast as and everyday high street fashion followers lap it up. A few general release winter suede packs that paid reference to the OG limited eddition pack from the early 90s recharged interest for sneaker heads a few months back. Then just as interest is starting to fall off they will release the Scream Greens and it goes round again. All those kids on IG and Twitter in the UK saying huarache LEs are dead are the same kids who were all over every Size exclusive and triple black FL last year and will be all over it again when the scream greens come out.

Nike and JB adopt this strategy with almost every retro with high value to sneaker heads . There not going to drop GR quantities of all the most desired OG CWs in a short space of time as it will damage their appeal. Nike know seakerheads and influencers are hooked by limited, OG, QS, SP, tags etc.

Drip the supply keeps the thirst long term, sell non OG to the market in between

Back
Top Bottom