HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I remember when the Pink OGs released 2013 alongside the Turquoise and people were going crazy for them, selling out everywhere and trying to flip them for a fortune on Ebay. Now the silhouette comes back in actual original build and nobody cares. Hype can be strange.

But good for me - I'm going to wear the old ones to the ground now and get these.

Yeah Huas in general were huge a few years ago. Still a lot of cws releasing but no one really seems to care anymore.

That's not a bad thing, there were some good shoes with new colorways too and them mass producing the silhouette kept kids at bay. I just think the shoe's original colorblocking is what works best for it. At least this made the huarache an always available shoe on an Air Max 1 or Air Force 1 level.

Ordered my pair of the OGs, thanks for the purchase link. Regardless of hype, this is an important shoe to own. I hope they release Scream Green and Purple Punch OG label huas in future.

Hope they come to the states would to pick these up with no hype still got my scream greens

^Pretty sure they have been, just hasn't been an official date. Rumored for 11/25 or 11/28 release.

Im in the UK, I got my shipping confirmation but the package isn't due until Tuesday, we don't have weekend post. I think the company is based overseas, I saw Sweden on the tracking history so it's bound to take a bit longer.

Back
Top Bottom