HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Just got my pair from SNS. Pretty cool. The leather is much softer than any other pair of Huaraches I've held.

Attachments

• 20171127_172853.jpg
    20171127_172853.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 68
I was super close to getting those. But looking at my scream greens it’s the same shoe just with pink. But they look really good.

The leather has the tumbled look similar to the Scream Greens, but it's not as pronounced. It's exponentially softer, though.

Getting conflicting info on quality. Is the leather good or simply like the screaming greens?
I don’t have these yet but I do have the scream greens I feel like the leather on the scream greens was pretty good

It's the same in green because it IS the same one in green, the huarache was supposed to be a minimalistic shoe in the first place, that's why the original colorways are so sparse. I like it nonetheless with the OG colorblocking, it's the best look for the shoe in my opinion.

I just got mine in from sneakersnstuff and I can confirm that they are the exact same build as the scream green with, I personally think I can feel it, a more rubbery backtab and with an OG logo on the tongue without the huarache rubber pad logo. That's a nice touch. Personally one of my favorite pick-ups this year as I'm a huge fan of the silhouette.

my triple black fit perfect at size 12 but i copped some scream greens in the same size and theyre squeezing me.
idk if i wanna get huaraches in a 12.5 probably look like boats

I'm just dying to see these hit NDC. Best release of the year if they are the same as scream greens but better. Cant wait.

Not sure about release of the year, but it's still a historic moment. For me best release was the OG blue Air Max 1s but it's debatable. Jordan Brand went in too. We've had some good releases this year so it's tough to name the best. I got my pair today, will follow up with some pics.

Back
Top Bottom