HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Waiting on these Stussy prices to free fall once pairs actually get in-hand. Hate to pay resale, but that 11.5 is never easy.

And from what it looks like, Scream Greens are overseas. Haven't seen a U.S. spot mention them yet.

Waiting on these Stussy prices to free fall once pairs actually get in-hand. Hate to pay resale, but that 11.5 is never easy.

And from what it looks like, Scream Greens are overseas. Haven't seen a U.S. spot mention them yet.

with you. Normally an 11 need an 11.5 in these. I don't see these reselling for a ton. After the SNKRS drop i might pay resale if they drop to around $180

Been searching for more pictures and info about the SCs that are supposedly dropping on the 19th. Found these on Twitter / nyamco23

1613517458126.png

1613517485356.png
I have never been in to Nike retros with these and airmaxes but the fixing of the shape on all these I am absolutely in love with all these new Retros. Colorway is super fire too. So 90's

I had the previous release of scream greens and had to go 1 size up. Hopefully half size up fits right this time.

Depends on your foot. I went with my TTS, which is also my AM95 size. If you ask everyone else in here, they'd tell you to size up. Sizing up has never worked for me on any Nike.
Thanks. People always tell to 0.5 size up on 95s but my TTS fits fine for me. I never had huaraches so i dont know if they fit more snug than 95s

For anyone who had the last run of scream greens those ran hella small. I’ve owned a few releases following that release going .5 size up with no issue.

anyone who’s still worried about sizing should just stick with going up a .5 size from your true size in case you’re worried about fit

Last edited:
For anyone who had the last run of scream greens those ran hella small. I’ve owned a few releases following that release going .5 size up with no issue.

anyone who’s still worried about sizing should just stick with going up a .5 size from your true size in case you’re worried about fit
I had horrible sizing issues with the last run of scream greens. I remember sizing up 1 full size and the strap in the back still killed the back of my foot. After trying like 10 different pairs I gave up. The 91’s that released a few years ago fit me much better. Went a 1/2 size up and they were perfect.

From stussy customer service:
"As for sizing, they are true to size. The textile upper with the sock-like construction is designed for a snug fit."

My advice based on many a huarache experience however - 1/2 to full size up depending on fit preference and width of foot etc.

Back
Top Bottom