HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

IMG_0004.jpg
IMG_0005.jpg

My guy..........leave some baddies for the rest of us geez

I hate that ebay started phasing out paypal as payment for sellers. Second they started asking me for SSN and such, I stopped trying to sell there. But I got a few huaraches just rotting elsewhere that I know woulda sold on ebay by now. That managed payments stuff on ebay looks garbo.

I hate that ebay started phasing out paypal as payment for sellers. Second they started asking me for SSN and such, I stopped trying to sell there. But I got a few huaraches just rotting elsewhere that I know woulda sold on ebay by now. That managed payments stuff on ebay looks garbo.

It’s really not that bad tbh. Just set it to pay you out daily. The main draw for me is no fees for athletic shoes—you bring in waaay more than selling on GOAT/SX. Not to mention no buyer shenanigans if the shoe qualifies for their authenticity guarantee.

On the fence with the Mangoes. Color is off but they still look nice. I can see it being one of those shoes that I pass on and later regret it lol. Stocked up on the Scream Greens so I am content until the Aquatones drop.

It’s really not that bad tbh. Just set it to pay you out daily. The main draw for me is no fees for athletic shoes—you bring in waaay more than selling on GOAT/SX. Not to mention no buyer shenanigans if the shoe qualifies for their authenticity guarantee.

Biggest concern is the SS crap which they will use for the BS that's coming next year that the gov put in place to f over the little guy after giving out covid relief funds. EB knew this was happening well before it was announced which was slick to ask before hand and 'get' some folks who did not know that would be coming.

Whole thing is trash.. sneaker world is disgusting right now. But there are no fees which is the biggest benefit.

Biggest concern is the SS crap which they will use for the BS that's coming next year that the gov put in place to f over the little guy after giving out covid relief funds. EB knew this was happening well before it was announced which was slick to ask before hand and 'get' some folks who did not know that would be coming.

Whole thing is trash.. sneaker world is disgusting right now. But there are no fees which is the biggest benefit.

Yep, which is why now is the time to sell thru there. Clear that closet out before you get taxed next year. It really does suck, but there will be workarounds.

Btw, you’re already *supposed* to be reporting your income from eBay, GOAT, etc. (wink wink). All the new law did was lower the threshold at which you’ll receive a 1099 form. And with or without your SSN, eBay can already send you one if you go over the current 20k sales + 200 transactions threshold.

You WRONG lol Offspring still have 11.5 but they priced £125 instead of £105. It doesn't say how much shipping is to US but if u willing to pay extra, snap em.

Seems like Offspring still got that size as of currently...
11C95621-3C1D-406D-973A-BC006445C4D4.jpeg

Oh..., someone mentioning the exact same thing...

Thank you both!

Why me END raffle still sitting in Manchester, UK?
It’s already been in the 90*s in NYC, I need these summer shoes!

Back
Top Bottom