HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Had to pay retail resell on hanon smh. Size? also has pretty decent size run if anyone wants em that bad.

not free shipping but still a decent amount of sizes.

not free shipping but still a decent amount of sizes.
I'll consider it. $10 shipping with no tax isn't bad.

Anyone know what the emblem on the insoles mean?

EDIT: NVM, just needed to do a little research.

Last edited:
I noticed the straps on my Purple Punches and Pink Royals are getting dark and are not as translucent when I get them anymore. Can these be restored? Any tips how? Thank you.

I noticed the straps on my Purple Punches and Pink Royals are getting dark and are not as translucent when I get them anymore. Can these be restored? Any tips how? Thank you.
Oxidation will fade or dry out rubber and plastic. I use a plastic/rubber restore time to time to prolong the life of them.

CAR GUYS Plastic Restorer - The Ultimate Solution for Bringing Rubber, Vinyl and Plastic Back to Life! - 8 Oz Kit Amazon product ASIN B071FRWWRF

New one via US11…

I literally just came in here to ask if I missed something. Went on NDC to see if there might be a price drop on the Red Oxides (waiting to get a second pair) and the video clip in the photo gallery shows these. I could do without the speckled midsole but pretty dope.
CFBC5B13-C013-4489-A2DD-AEC510EA2959.png

Good to see the legs shown on the above pic (video?) pretty much seem like male’s (w/ that hair, gotta be man’s shin, right?) after reading some news site stating that those are supposed to be wmns tho.
LOL if you go to the Huarache's on NDC and click on a pair (I clicked on the Oxide Reds), then scroll the photos of the shoe, that video clip comes up and is most definitely a guy wearing them. No guesswork involved here.

That new womens pair looks like they messed with color levels on a pair of mangos…. Nice cw tho.

But Nike…. Can we PLEASE get emeralds on this run? And not on snkrs, so I actually have a chance? I mean, I’ll pay retail on drop day.

That new womens pair looks like they messed with color levels on a pair of mangos…. Nice cw tho.

But Nike…. Can we PLEASE get emeralds on this run? And not on snkrs, so I actually have a chance? I mean, I’ll pay retail on drop day.

I'll be right with you there buddy with a Day 1 purchase. The OG Emeralds we're my 9th grade track shoe I wore for practice & meets competing in the high jump. I sold the last retro as the shape was just so poor. These would be worn into the ground and I'd probably buy multiples on release day. 👍

I've seen every Huarache that released between January and September 2021 go on sale already. I don't think anyone should worry about SNKRS or hype.

These last few from the past few months look to be the same.

Back
Top Bottom