HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Not a bad deal I got 😂
D90235F8-17DA-4D08-9A15-E9FD8FDD317F.jpeg

Rocked Mangos today.. need more lol. I should’ve copped Purp Punch or w/e they are when I had the chance. I was being stubborn and only wanted NA square tag pairs. Lol

Rocked Mangos today.. need more lol. I should’ve copped Purp Punch or w/e they are when I had the chance. I was being stubborn and only wanted NA square tag pairs. Lol

that's the better pair tbh. shape is good enough and its more accurate to the original. and its still comfortable.

$72 + shipping

So I've pretty much gotten out of the hobby in regards to buying new sneakers, and frankly selling off 95% of what I still have in my collection (which is some cool stuff with the non Nike retros as well). I had an epiphany in 2020 when I wanted the Yellow Jordan 35s and when I saw they were on NDC I just couldn't do it. That was the moment I knew I was done in the hobby in terms of buying stuff on total impulse. And I was TOTALLY fine with it.

It's been actually very therapeutic to not have to worry about a release or trying to secure a shoe I wanted because there really isn't much I wanted. The only shoes I strived for in the last 2 years or so we're the OG scream green and the Aquatone Huraches. Both pairs I did get. And I figured I'm done for the foreseeable future. The only thing that would make me want to buy ANYTHING would be if Nike actually gave a damn about us Tennis fans and released an Agassi retro of ANY sort (they did I know. More on that momentarily) as I'm a tennis junkie going back 32 years (I'm 45 and saw Andre play in 1989/early 90 on TV with his hot lava gear and he got me into playing), or Nike brings back a particular retro I've been longing for (Maestro 1s, Carnivore or Air Force V high for example). Something special (to me anyway). Yes, I didn't yet grab the AT1, but I will eventually and add to my Agassi collection (which I will NOT sell).

So running out to Costco this morning for paper towels, I always pass the outlets. I haven't been in the Pottstown outlet for a LONG time, and when I did stop in, they had NOTHING. It's changed from carrying good Jordan retros, runners, KD, etc to ho-hum stuff. But for some reason, I said, I'll stop by, just by chance they have something. And boy did I get lucky!!

PXL_20220602_204525356.jpg

Went to the hash wall after going up all the aisles (they had one aisle full of slides 😕. But went to the hash, saw nothing, then I saw THESE in their box (lid torn off) on the shelf. Employee was putting stuff back. I asked for a scan. $74.99 less 20%! Yup, $59.99 and PA has no tax on shoes. SOLD!! Paid for them and went to Costco (and CFA to get lunch for my wife and I). I missed these when they released and went for cheap. But I actually got a good find for once at the outlets! I'll be wearing these for my daily walks with my wife around our neighborhood! Total luck to stop by there but it actually worked. Check your outlets just to be sure. 👍

Have thought about going up a half size for years, but for some reason, that glove like fit amazes me.
Yup. I feel the same. I think half up would be great, but I’m not even sure they make 13.5, so I’m stuck with either 13 or 14.

Back
Top Bottom