HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

Quote:
^sounds like you just started buying huf hats. if you bought them before 04 then you would know, every colorway huf produced was limited to 30 - 50 and prices were from $40-$60... back then people wondered why didnt huf just mass produce them, now kids are crying that everyone has one on... keep crying now b!tches... they made the new era collab siick, check your hypebeast encyclopedia
tee.dot 4 ever. Recognize.

Quote:
yeah if anybody remember the older huf hats they were only 50 made and sometimes less than that. im mad i lost some of those cuz i dont think ima ever find em again
ULTRAVITALENCE!F/S: HUF AM90 SZ.9 VNDS. PM ME. LOCAL MEETUPS PREFERRED.

Quote:
Sheesh....HUF might as well take over that coffe shop at the corner and start slangin' his own brew with custom HUFquake thermos'....
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You can still find some on ebay... once every lightning storm... i'll be putting a few up this week...

got my suprise pack today. got a bottle of foot locker colonge as well. no complaints.all for $20. thanks hufset.Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate.
226543683.jpg

*BAY AREA STAND UP*

yea.. did you request that size? or is that just what they gave you ?
sell me your IIIs in a 9.5 -10!!!!!!

bayyy areaaaaa

i actually wear a 8. i sent in my sizes when i sent the coupon in. Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate.
*BAY AREA STAND UP*

The still have Black Denim

Chris the one you got they have a sz 7 and 7 5/8

i needed a sz 7 1/4

yea i went today around 4 i was quick since one of the guys at hayes told me might car might get towed where i parked it.He was actucal picking up the phone too.

So they must of had more.

just a heads up for you fellas. huf sutter and hayes are having a sale tomorrow at 11 am. DJ DE posted a bulletin on myspace regarding the huf sale.
ULTRAVITALENCE!F/S: HUF AM90 SZ.9 VNDS. PM ME. LOCAL MEETUPS PREFERRED.​

anyone know when it'll end? probably can't make it tomorrow and definitely not on sunday.
sarcasm is hard to tell online

Back
Top Bottom