HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

I was down there last week end and the varcity jackets were still on display.....
WANTED SUPREME HIGH'S AND HEINY'S SIZE 13 ANY CONDITION.

hays would most likely have your size than sutter
F/S: DS Nike Air Max 95 STASH sz. 8.. get at me​
iltoivfe@hotmail.com

Anyone know if they had an XXL in the Tenderloin varsity jacket? The XL runs short in the sleeves.
peace

They usualy only get up to size XL
Team Bay Area​
BOTTLES OF THAT 18MODELS OVER 18ALL GOIN 18​

That's too bad. I was really grippin' over that jacket.
On a different tip. When I was last there, I asked Sweet about the Foamposites and he said they were supposed to get them. Any info as to when?
peace

New HUF hats 01-27-07
We are releasing 5 new HUF hats tomorrow and they will go fast. Only 30
IMG_4206-716872.JPG

I really doubt they have much left. Let alone good sizes. I missed out.

What was retail?
-w

i made sure i picked up the buffalo checker now i can stop wearing the original one
"there's no replacement for displacement"

Those hats are made specifically for the hypebeasts - when they issue 30 of one kind I don't know...what kind of person does huf cater to nowadays???? Probably one that will stop everything/anything that they're doing to go out and get a hat with their name on it........
* AKA $crilla John$on *​

^sounds like you just started buying huf hats. if you bought them before 04 then you would know, every colorway huf produced was limited to 30 - 50 and prices were from $40-$60... back then people wondered why didnt huf just mass produce them, now kids are crying that everyone has one on... keep crying now b!tches... they made the new era collab siick, check your hypebeast encyclopedia

a good amount of hats back then were limited but they didnt start upping the prices on fitteds to 40-50 until early 06-now so you dont know what your talking about

huf is disgusting, nothing but no life bay area cats waiting hours to buy gear or buying and reselling gear .. sad what happened to the way huf was just a store for skaters now its a asian hypebeasts wet dream
IM WAVING AUTOMATIC GUNS AT NUNS

Quote:
huf was just a store for skaters now its a asian hypebeasts wet dream

I still remember the days in 02' when Keith had his pro model skate kicks there (DVS HUF 2s were off the chain!), Ipaths and lmited edition skate kicks. It was always kind of sick to walk into HUF and talk and shop with the man himself.

HUF will (kind of) go back to his roots when they open the skate shop this year. Hopefully, he can grab all the other skate brands like Lakai, ES, and DC and make it an offical spot. Sheesh....HUF might as well take over that coffe shop at the corner and start slangin' his own brew with custom HUFquake thermos'....

Quote:
i think the reason why there were only 30 made for each hat was that huf provided new era with the materials. correct me if i'm wrong!

That's what Nao told me. Limited on the hats due to the limited quantity materials.......
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com

Huf was something different back then...good times. I remember huf fitteds being hard to come by. The prices were $50 it isn't some new hypebeast gimmick.

Back
Top Bottom