I don't trust you if....

Those were NEVER poppin'. You was a fool if you wore those. Corny *** look. :smh:

Unless you're 5 years old.
Objectively, they sold pretty well. Ecko was in the same stores that carried Sean Jean, FUBU, Rocawear, Avirex, and Girbaud:lol:.

Objectively, they sold pretty well. Ecko was in the same stores that carried Sean Jean, FUBU, Rocawear, Avirex, and Girbaud:lol:.

High sales don't mean something's good. :lol: It's usually the opposite actually.

...if you say "Kobe is better than Jordan." This statement is somewhat understandable if you are under the age of 21 and did not get to see Jordan play. However, I have heard this plenty of times in SoCal from grown men who grew up watching Jordan play and still choose to live by alternative facts.

Rankings from the Jordan Era-Present:
1. Jordan
2. Kobe
3. LeBron
4. Curry
5. ???
6. ???
7. Bryce Maximus

79c755847385a14b25ddbe816f626b14--malcolm-x-quotes-civil-rights-leaders.jpg
bowtie4.jpg
Obama_bowtie.jpg
images.jpg

Again, Scumbag Tril will always scumbag :smh:

You see Malcom switched to that tie and the Obama pic a PS. Point proven.

Bow ties is for funbois

You see Malcom switched to that tie and the Obama pic a PS. Point proven.

Bow ties is for funbois

Muhammad Ali disrespect will not be tolerated.

Pull up, bring koop with you too so I can wash you both

Don't see how that's "talking ish"

How do you think I know that about him.

Talking ish is more like "i would never trust alchemist iq because he once admitted to stealing money from a job he had"

Don't see how that's "talking ish"

How do you think I know that about him.

Talking ish is more like "i would never trust alchemist iq because he once admitted to stealing money from a job he had"

And how woukd he know your talking about him in high or disregard? Without The "@"

I still have no clue how we are notified when someone @s you lol

And why would I @ You there, that wasn't a negative comment.
It's like if you said I wasn't interested in wrestling or cats or whatever I wouldn't care lol

It's like if you said I wasn't interested in wrestling or cats or whatever I wouldn't care lol
Have some dignity.
Have some honor.

Just like your sub-tweeted the, "I eat chicken nuggets with a fork" crew and dudes confronted you about it and you started backtracking.

Again, this ain't the 1st or 20th time that you did this.

Just own up to your behaviors.

Hard to believe that when you've been om nt since 2004.

Even if you believe its not a negative comment, it could be a false statement you made about DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican without said person to defend or acknowledge your statement about them.

Hard to believe that when you've been om nt since 2004.

Even if you believe its not a negative comment, it could be a false statement you made about DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican without said person to defend or acknowledge your statement about them.
Don't let him play the ignorance card.

He knows what he does.

alchemist iq alchemist iq Good look man. Need more honest folks around like you. Less snakes like him

Don't let him play the ignorance card.

He knows what he does.

alchemist iq alchemist iq Good look man. Need more honest folks around like you. Less snakes like him

Its a step forward to build respect and trust.

The @ mention is just as equivalent to given the head nod when you see someone on the streets. You either look away or you give the head nod for acknowledging the person.

I don't trust people who don't give me the head nod.

Back
Top Bottom