I Fudged up Vol. %@!!! MY MOM.

So I bought a car, my mom insisted to put the car in her name so it would be cheaper and now I want to sell it. She wants to buy it for me for what I initially paid for it.
I put MY HARD EARNED MONEY into my 84 Monte carlo SS and she is saying the car is in her name so I cant sell it and she said " %#$$ you the car is in my name" on some childish
bull. is there anything I can possible do? I'm pretty pissed, I will pop a deuce in her gas tank. shady %++ mom, really? I want a fuel efficient car and she is being a C**T. 

I'm 22 years old and I live on my own.. this is what i have to deal with?
mad.gif

She is your mom homie dont be disrespectful to her over a car. I would go ahead and do what she asked since she was the one that put it in her name so it would be cheaper. Think it about it this way, if she wouldnt have put it in her name could you have put all the money you did into it. Gotta respect your mom, in the end she has your back. 

It's under her name? She owns that car pleh boii.. but why don't you let her buy it from you the same price you paid for it when you bought it?

Damn son called his a mom a !@@%

Take the L and buy it for the initial price or Take the L and keep it

Actually to be quite honest I was an idiot about it, and socluis, you don't know her, she used to take my birthday money when i was a kid and she asks me every month to help her pay bills in the house her and he boyfriend live in, so I have every right to be angry. she bought my sister a car and she is older than me and she totaled her car. so I will take this L or whatever you guy say that are obviously holier than thou. There come a time that you have to stop being pushed around and taken advantage of. If she did it out of the kindness of her heart then that's great but it is not. As a mother you look out for your SON the best way you can and if she is willing to stop my progression to get better it is disrespectful no matter who its towards.

I didn't have to finance it , I bought it cash with for $2,500 60,000 og miles 3 years ago, school and working 2 jobs trying to pay for both too answer every ones question. had to put tires on right when I got it.

Originally Posted by Carver

It's under her name? She owns that car pleh boii.. but why don't you let her buy it from you the same price you paid for it when you bought it?
this way u drove a car for 3 years for the price of some tires... doesnt get any better

dummy

i just got released, im not getting banned again.

grow up and sell her the car.

If she refuses to sign the car over to you just keep it.

I can't comment on the situation with you and your mother but NT needs to understand that not every mom is good.

should of never put it in her name. this kinda bull is why i would never put #+@* in my mothers name
*in after obey your mom, be respectful to your mom because shes your mom, dont talk bad about your mom, etc*

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by Carver

this way u drove a car for 3 years for the price of some tires... doesnt get any better

dummy
Dummy, I put paint, new cooling system, shocks, Brake system, Paint and everything else into it. so suck one. Plus I can sell my car right now for 7,000 +

so why sell it for 2,500 , so again suck one , BRO.

if you dont want to sell it to your own mother then might as well keep it.
like you've pointed out, it's in your mom's name so there's no way you can sell it.
so might as well keep it (because you did put your hard earned money into it)
or sell it to your mom.
only two options i can see there.

You can't sell something that's under your moms name.. so your only real choice is to keep the thing

Back
Top Bottom