....I Got Scammed.....SMH....+ PICS/ INVOICE/ MESSAGES/ WEBLINK UPDATED

How would you respond to a scammer of this caliber?

• NOTHING

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EXPOSE HIM

• SEND HIM A BOOMBOX, UNCLE LEO STYLE

• GET WITH HIS GIRL

• Total voters
You got scammed off some teeth...

Besides, what this got to do wit' NT?

We deal with SNEAKERS.

You better go on over to the detectives on Dentist talk if you really want help...
laugh.gif

....cause this is the general forum, where we talk about cars, nothing, and yambs. 
eyes.gif

I hope you get your money back, and I hope you never think about putting stupid fronts in your mouth again

You can get all your money back within 5 days if you paid wit a debit or credit card.

Just call the card issues, or bank and tell them you wanna dispute the charge under "merchandise not received/ non receipt of goods" and they will file a claim, pay you while the process is underway, and pull the money out of that dudes bank.

Last edited:
Hold on OP.... You live in NY and didn't know no spots here for slugs? I could had told you a bunch of legit spots

Hold on OP.... You live in NY and didn't know no spots here for slugs? I could had told you a bunch of legit spots
Fulton Downtown BK, Basement of the Collosium, Gertz Plaza Mall  had em way back but now I'm 3 hrs North of Mecca. Shhh, I shoulda took that trip 
tired.gif

What places you got in mind?

I did gold teeth for a while and made a lot money doing so. I have an account with tvjohnny and goldteethusa. Gold teeth USA has an entertainer catalog, since the 80s. Wutang, Pun, lawerence fishburne(King of Newyork) Baby(cash money) and many others. TV Johnny products are nice, the more expensive ones. I've had a few different accounts and goldteethusa is the best. Check them out. Hope this helps, good luck[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
nt_detectives are watching football man. You gotta post this on a slow day like tomorrow.

[COLOR=#red]I was going to write something, but my eyes veered off to some girls profile and forgot all about the response I was going to type up. Anyway, in short, I hope you never get your money back.[/COLOR]

" A fool and his money are soon parted"

[COLOR=#red]Gold teeth? [/COLOR]:rofl:

Last edited:
You're in New York and had to out source your services of some fronts to Seattle? C'mon son :smh:

I was going to write something, but my eyes veered off to some girls profile and forgot all about the response I was going to type up. Anyway, in short, I hope you never get your money back.

" A fool and his money are soon parted"

Gold teeth?
roll.gif
eyes.gif

Feel better little buddy? That response is typical for a young broke *****, 2 cents dont matter.... You more than likely don't have money to spend, let alone lose. 
Go do some chores before mommy turns off the wi-fi....

:rolleyes  

Feel better little buddy? That response is typical for a young broke *****, 2 cents dont matter.... You more than likely don't have money to spend, let alone lose. 

Go do some chores before mommy turns off the wi-fi....

[COLOR=#red]You don't need gold in your mouth silly rabbit.

Buy a chain or cuban bracelet, or a gold watch, look a little classy you know? But naahh, some gold teeth. :smh:

Awww, I'm all of that? You're upset? Would a picture of my money satisfy you? Grow up, boy.[/COLOR]

You don't need gold in your mouth silly rabbit.

Buy a chain or cuban bracelet, or a gold watch, look a little classy you know? But naahh, some gold teeth.
mean.gif

Awww, I'm all of that? You're upset? Would a picture of my money satisfy you? Grow up, boy.
laugh.gif
....Now you're a judge of whats classy? To each his own. Thats the beauty of it....I wouldnt go clown someone elses jewelry choice, it is their choice....

No funny chains or watches for me. Simple as that. You can tell who has class by HOW they carry themselves, not a damn gold watch or gold teeth

We dont know each other personally but yet you came off mad salty, turn your negativity into a book or something. Use your 4,000+ posts as a start

Take a pic of yourself working and you'll impress me....

And all NY nt'ers... I know guys 
mean.gif
 I seen his catalog and was persuaded, you dont know you tripping till you fall!

Last edited:
speechless - not sure I've ever seen a black jeweler before… besides cap daddy on Fulton :smh:
i honestly dont think many of the black people that buy jewelry would go to a black jeweler...

they prolly wouldnt trust him... or get jealous of the shine..

we're so toxic to ourselves. :smh:

[COLOR=#red]You don't need gold in your mouth silly rabbit.

Buy a chain or cuban bracelet, or a gold watch, look a little classy you know? But naahh, some gold teeth. :smh:

Awww, I'm all of that? You're upset? Would a picture of my money satisfy you? Grow up, boy.[/COLOR]
you been trollin hard lately, mayne...

if that man wanna cop gold teeth, then what's wrong with that?

23 y/o... making his own money... i dont see a problem with it... he's working a job that doesnt require a certain look.

hell, gold fronts might actually get him more publicity and clients...

Please explain

Hire a lawyer and have him send dude a letter threatening legal action.
The kind of guy that would scam someone out of 4 or 5 hundred dollars wont be intimidated by street justice.
He probably has plenty people that will do dirt for him.

The only thing these dudes understand is when you attack their wallet.
He will hurry up and finish your grill or get taken to the bank.

All of this @JohnnyCakes

Back
Top Bottom