I have two AP exams that I have yet to study for tomorrow.

Should I even bother starting at this point?
nerd.gif

Depends on your knowledge of the material and how your doing in the class. I didn't really study for any of mine specifically and I got all 4's and a 3on one. Long as you paid attention in class and kept up there, you should be good. I thought the exams were much easier than the class itself...

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

Depends on your knowledge of the material and how your doing in the class. I didn't really study for any of mine specifically and I got all 4's and a 3 on one. Long as you paid attention in class and kept up there, you should be good. I thought the exams were much easier than the class itself...

whether or not you paid attention in class is kind of the key to doing well or atleast it was for me. The idea of a AP class is to get you ready for thetest so if you were attentive in class and did well then you shouldn't really have to "study" for the test just review I guess.

damn. yes study as much as u can son and just do ur best. and stop lurking on NT when ur sposed to b gettin ready for exams

My teacher for AP Biology is a joke. There's no shot anyone in the class is gettin more than a 2. We learned evolution for 2 quarters, taxonomy for anotherquarter, and a little bit of genetics and general chemistry this quarter. I'm thinkin about majoring in biology in college too (I'm tryna be anorthopedic surgeon
pimp.gif
).
indifferent.gif

unless you're the type of dude that can get a 1450-1600 on the SAT without studying...you shouldn't be in AP classes to begin with.

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

Depends on your knowledge of the material and how your doing in the class. I didn't really study for any of mine specifically and I got all 4's and a 3 on one. Long as you paid attention in class and kept up there, you should be good. I thought the exams were much easier than the class itself...

Man, this is how I was in h.s. Never really studied, but always paid attention to what the teacher was saying...

by two review books. lots of red bull. and pull an all nighter. just skim teh books.
pimp.gif

mine's on wednesday...

I didn't study for my AP Bio last year. I got a 4.....

but I was prepared for some reason... I could recall a lot of the stuff I did in class.

who cares dude, im not studying for any of mine either im in college already

I've got an exam on Tuesday that has had me sick for about a week now..so much info, so many dates..poli sci, arab/jewish issues starting literally fromthe splitting of the land in Biblical times..I've probably gotten about 20 hrs of sleep in the last week and I still aint feeling prepared. 3 questionfinals FTMFL!

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

My teacher for AP Biology is a joke. There's no shot anyone in the class is gettin more than a 2. We learned evolution for 2 quarters, taxonomy for another quarter, and a little bit of genetics and general chemistry this quarter. I'm thinkin about majoring in biology in college too (I'm tryna be an orthopedic surgeon
pimp.gif
).
indifferent.gif

how old are you nick? im takin biology my freshman year and it isnt hard at all

^ I'm 17, junior in high school. I took Honors Biology in my freshman year too, and it was more challenging than this AP class.

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

^ I'm 17, junior in high school. I took Honors Biology in my freshman year too, and it was more challenging than this AP class.

i hope this means i dont gotta take it again
smh.gif

its boring, it would be better if i got the other biology teacher, MILF
smh.gif

well if your a senior in hs you should already be accepted to whatever college your going to. so unless you think these 2 tests could DRAMATICALLY drop yourgpa, then i say #%!# studying at this point, just try to get a good nights sleep

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

its boring, it would be better if i got the other biology teacher, MILF
smh.gif
TILF

fixed.

Back
Top Bottom