I hope my gammas ain't messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So alil back story is our air conditioner at our apartment went out this summer and they had to fix it because we not getting any air so they found out that it was a leak and fixed it.

I kept telling them i smelled something like it was mold or something and they pretty much disregarded it.

Fast forward today something told me to reorganize my shoe boxes. And to my surprise I saw nothing but mold spots on the closet wall.

Most of my boxes were good but most of them had mold flakes. Out of all the mold that was on the wall and the carpet THESE were the one box that was messed up. I need to what's my options on these because I'ma be pissed if I have to toss them

I'm on my mobile and it won't let me post the pics so I have the links to them.

Those might be done bro, only thing you might be able to do is bring them out into the sun for awhile in july

Move somewhere that has central air...

Anyway I'd be more concerned about your health than the shoes, breathing in mold can be very bad for your health. Your apartment should put you in a botel or another apt while they take care of that, but I personally would make them terminate my lease after that...

Move somewhere that has central air...

Anyway I'd be more concerned about your health than the shoes, breathing in mold can be very bad for your health. Your apartment should put you in a botel or another apt while they take care of that, but I personally would make them terminate my lease after that...

Yea bro in all seriousness my health is more important because I was literally right near that crap breathing it in and just could not pin point what it was until I saw it for myself. But right now I am currently seeing what they can do for us because this is really bad IMO.

Wouldn't be worth the deductible... but his apt should cover that... 1 month free rent or something while they clean that up. Might have to threaten legal action though.

You can use a bleach and water mix to kill the mold, not sure if you can use the solution on the fabric part but the rubber parts will be fine.

SO we have a local shoe cleaner in my city that cleans shoes (shoe doctor) ima take them to him so he can clean em up. my XV's were hit as well :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom