I just threw both of my guns away......... UPDATE

too many shots fired in this thread, OP's message not getting through
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by prymone

really bro? really?
ur soul is lost

OK tell me a legit way of doing a ffl transfer of an unregistered gun.I highly doubt he is just going to flip them to one of his boys since he is telling us not to be about that life.I know you can sell one I'm not stupid. But I don't think I his case he would sell a dirty gun to someone else to do dirt with.

well if thats the answer you want it was in my response, he would sell the dirty guns, the same way he bought dirty guns
on the street
durr

Durr but op is saying put your guns down. I doubt he's trying to flip them to a random I the hood
laugh.gif
that's what I've been getting at. Of course I know you can sell a dirty gun.

You wylin B. People like you lack the wisdom or good judgement to invoke the right to bear arms. Pulling it on ppl just cuz you have it, letting emotions control your actions.

At least you smartened up in getting rid of them but you should've turned it in to your local precinct or donate it in to one of those charities that take guns and melts them down or w/e

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

"threw both guns away"

in the trash, in the closest river, where? how do you just throw guns out?
this is the only thing I'm curious about.  I'm hoping you didn't bury them in a sandbox or something

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Pulled my gun out on someone I loved and had no business doing so, some time ago. I've never been robbed or stepped to my entire adult life. I've lost many friends and family by the bullet. I still have one registered for household protection. I have a future wife and daughter on the way so I think I still need the one. You'll think I'm crazy but Samual L. Jackson probably saved me. I saw something of his and it made me think, which made me pray. Which made me come to realize that it would be too easy. I had a small beef with someone today that could of turned real ugly if i was still holding a dirty piece. I'm not a priest or a saint by any means but I do have faith. Thanks to who ever reads this.PUT EM DOWN!
why didn't you just pawn them?

The cops got my guns but I'm glad they do. I haven't tried to get em back because when I had them I always ran into the type of trouble that made me wana pull em out. It's like trouble finds you when you strapped.

You should consider doing more than just getting rid of your weapons. If you're pulling a gun out on someone you supposedly love, something is wrong with you.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

The cops got my guns but I'm glad they do. I haven't tried to get em back because when I had them I always ran into the type of trouble that made me wana pull em out. It's like trouble finds you when you strapped.

My dad always says this to me and it is so true.

Originally Posted by goDie

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

This country could definitely afford to get rid of the second amendment.
Too many foolish people with guns do nothing for the greater good.

Good #!++ OP.
very ******ed logic

So fight me...with your fists.

yeah... we all know what happened (or didn't happen) last time you said this

Good #!++ OP.
Yeah and most of em responsible for that foolish @%!* got a dirty piece. Has nothing to do with the 2nd amendment

I think you need to throw away that mentality that makes you feel like shooting folks is a practical and logical response.  Wasn't the guns fault, it's you bro.
You got family now so you feel you got something to loose.  Pure selfishness.
No co-sign. Step ya life game up.

Being a legit gun owner myself Glock 17, Sig Sauer P226, HK USP .45 I always lived by the rule don't draw on anyone unless you're ready to use it. However I use my guns only for home protection.

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Good #!++ OP.
very ******ed logic

So fight me...with your fists.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sincerely, nationaltruckerdave
wink.gif

http://www.woai.com/news/...mkw37EEaJd0HirM7g0g.cspx

SAN ANTONIO -- Police say a man was shot and killed by his roommate at a Northwest Side apartment complex Tuesday morning.

The shooting happened around 8:30 a.m. at the Hacienda del Sol apartments in the 6700 block of Babcock. According to investigators, the victim, a man in his early 20's, knocked on his roommate's door to ask for a ride to work. When he didn't get an answer, he opened the door. Police say the roommate, also in his early 20's, then shot the victim once in the torso with a rifle, killing him. A third roommate, a woman in her early 20's, ran from the apartment to a nearby Shell station to call police.

When officers arrived, the arrested the roommate, who they say had his bags packed and was trying to leave..

Happened two days, kind of close to where i live and im in a pretty decent part of San Antonio. 

I knew the kid who was shot down. The twisted thing about this situation was......... The guy with the AK47 was the CEO of the label, and he shot his friend and artist. No reason yet, but its like dude snapped. Young guys early 20's. 

It gets worse, the guy that gunned down his friend/partner posted FB updates after he killed him...... "ONE SHOT KILL CALL ME JOHN WAYNE" 

Back
Top Bottom