I know energy drinks are bad for you, but goddamn they work

Straight ice cold water when I wake up does the trick. You'd be surprised. I feel dehydrated when I wake up and I have the typical athletic physique

ghost-faze-pop-v0-aoae09x48hha1.jpg

Yea drinking cold water in the morning wakes me up. Body gets dehydrated at night when sleeping. I haven't had coffee since the pandemic started in 2020.

I stopped drinking red bull. I noticed it was giving me ED right when about to do the deed.
I'm on Celsius energy drinks
And speaking of Celsius

I forgot about Celsius. That's the only energy drink I've had in years and it was really good. Lighter, not as strong as some of the other ones and less ingredients . Seemed like a somewhat "healthier" choice

I might’ve posted it in here before but this thread always reminds me of a case when I interned at a hospital

Some highschool kid was rushed into the ER with a heart attack and ended up having permanent heart damage. It turned out he drank about a dozen Redbulls. :smh: :lol:

honestly Red Bull may have been one of the reasons what took out Kevin Samuels. Man drank it on every live episode. RIP.

P4p greatest energy drink don’t @ me. For sugar free, the taste is perfect and 160 mg of caffeine. I’d have this for breakfast and a salad for lunch, and feel my great for the gym in the afternoon. Never felt short of breath, but just focused whenever for the early hrs of work. Then I rehydrate with cold ice water right after. :pimp:
970008769-ECOM

Back
Top Bottom