I miss the old NT... Let's reminisce

Remember back when we had PYP threads? Remember AC and his "word to's"? Lol. Remember NT teams?
laugh.gif
. I remember I started Team Supreme Swagger and we beefed with the Goonies.
30t6p3b.gif

mind over matter.

it sucks, but the biggest thing is to not hang around others that smoke.

i started smoking when I was 16. At my peak I was a pack and change a day. I will still have a cigarette here and there (mostly when I drink) but I stopped smoking regularly around when I was 26-27. Now, I will probably average around 2-3 cigs a month.

Man, I smoked for 8 years, and I finally quit 2 years ago. I basically just stopped. What I did was I picked a target date, like the beginning of a year or month or whatever. I tried to just keep a streak going as long as I could. Everytime I would go to smoke, I would think that "damn, if I smoke, I can no longer say that I haven't smoked a cigerette in 2010"

I made it into kind of a game I played with myself.

Good luck man.  It's a tough thing to do, but know that you can do it, and it feels good once you finally do do it.

Plus a pack of Newports is like $7 in the DMV
30t6p3b.gif

Smoked 1 pack a day for about 8-9 years. Then my kids started to get on me about it. So I decided to quit cold turkey. First couple of weeks will be hell with the cravings. Its all in your mind. Smoked my last Cig June 29th of last year.

I'm not a super OG NTer but I'm an OG. What happened to Shynop? HoldenMichael? Purple Face? Grizzly Herbert? theglv? Chitownlegen
laugh.gif
. And maaad other people, b

Originally Posted by th0ugh

I'm not a super OG NTer but I'm an OG. What happened to Shynop? HoldenMichael? Purple Face? Grizzly Herbert? theglv? Chitownlegen
laugh.gif
. And maaad other people, b

ive seen purpleface and grizz post sometimes

Originally Posted by Kramer

Whyd you change your own thread topic, though?

I tried to make a new thread, though. One of the admins gave me a one new topic per day limit, though

Remember back when we had PYP threads? Remember AC and his "word to's"? Lol. Remember NT teams?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
that lame probably still tryna audition for Real World at the ripe age of 31.
captain-planet.jpg

What happened to Kerry tho? Dude was straight jokes nonstop
laugh.gif
One of the more memorable characters on here from way back

I'm sure someone knows
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
that lame probably still tryna audition for Real World at the ripe age of 31.
captain-planet.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Son was a clown.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I've finally realized that I need to let this #$%* go...

...that "target date" stuff sounds realistic.

You Really Ready To Give This !$+! Up?!?!?! You Crazy B! (c) Rico talking to Ace Boogie

Hey, Meth. Don't you miss the old NT? Why don't you bring back PYP's for this year. Celebrate your man Javale McGee getting traded off your team

Let Me Post was funny. Let LMP Post was funnier. Prolly the same person. If they are, I never caught it
laugh.gif

Jae Oh En came revolutionized my photoshop skills
pimp.gif

Man too many classic posters/posts

Sais 9 Jordans
Menace5star
MyT
Jae Oh En
Kerry
Phouving(SP)
Grizzly Herbert
Henz
Sik Wit It
Air Ant
Neek Supreme
WDYWTD being in General, the stock room pics of different shoes, banning the mention of that other site (not ISS)
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
. People bringing exposures from that site to NT , the get it crackin' posts
eek.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom