I miss the old NT... Let's reminisce

Originally Posted by th0ugh

I'm not a super OG NTer but I'm an OG. What happened to Shynop? HoldenMichael? Purple Face? Grizzly Herbert? theglv? Chitownlegen
laugh.gif
. And maaad other people, b

Since you asked and it's public record....

a06162170aaf6e6046c03e8b09a2e147f0c19846_r.jpg
15216b120aa96d6a495ff6710c8f37e6782676eb_r.jpg

Shynop....I think he caught an assault case or something crazy. The last time I had heard from him was a few years back. He had moved to Indianapolis to start a business. He had set up shop and lived at his business for a while, which seemed smart at the time. He was young and had just finished getting his high school stuff taken care of. I'll have to check old emails.  He was producing for me as well. He just used to upload to them wack Zshare links so I lost a few great beats. Dude is a dope producer, and still has my support whenever he appears in civilization. He also courted me on starting a few online businesses. The dude was smart, just scanned his face. I didn't think scanning your face could be deadly though.

I think Grizzly made an appearance in an thread earlier out the blue.

All time favorite NT'er:

daviditz

We're all to skeptical now, but he had a lot of us going for one of the best threads of all time.

Wow at what happened to Shynop. That's really him? He was my dude. Son look like a peeping Tom now, though
laugh.gif

Wow at what happened to Shynop. That's really him? He was my dude. Son look like a peeping Tom now, though
laugh.gif

Yeah it's him. I talked to his sister a couple of years back on Facebook too. I can't even remember her name anymore.

Kerry's stories were 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Dude was a great storyteller. Plus his drunk stories with pics 
laugh.gif
. Didn't dude try out for the NFL?

what was the beef between some dudes out in cali..i remember they were supposed to meet up..one of the guys threatened to kill him or something like that lol

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

I remember when "Word to" was used similarly to what "Vol." is today.

I still say "word to". And on twitter they do this using a hash tag or #

Originally Posted by Kramer

Whyd you change your own thread topic, though?

I tried to make a new thread, though. One of the admins gave me a one new topic per day limit, though
You used to be one of those 50 thread a day people?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by Kramer

Whyd you change your own thread topic, though?

I tried to make a new thread, though. One of the admins gave me a one new topic per day limit, though
You used to be one of those 50 thread a day people?
grin.gif

Nah. Not at all... And
laugh.gif
at that Pic

Originally Posted by ps2child

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

I remember when "Word to" was used similarly to what "Vol." is today.

I still say "word to". And on twitter they do this using a hash tag or #
Absolutely, it used to be much more common on this board, though. Same in SLAM magazine around the same time, back when SLAM was good.

Yea...countless times my stomach hurt from laughing so hard and real tears were shed so many times....

TRH vs DOM Kennedy was full of lulz

TRH wdywt rocking non wearable OG Jordan's. :eem

wj4

Whatever happened to Carlosdapaperboy (sp)?

I dont know if it was PYP thread or what but all I remember is everyone started going in on LovetheXIV. "Posted with that sweet #!% 80s lean..."
laugh.gif

I remember HoldenMichael when he contact banned everyone who posted in the booty thread, didn't matter if you posted anything that violated the roc, just waited til it got a certain length and sniped everyone, when every NT female would eventually get exposed on the other board, Laker4Lyfe and Jbone beefing and L4L clowning JBone's wife for wearing size 16s, Bastitch trying to roast me in an AOL chatroom, of course UStream trucking, taking over summer league with Dante and Galante giving NT shotouts and making NT jokes unknowingly on NBATv, good *+%@

Originally Posted by chickencurry4eva

What happened to Kerry tho? Dude was straight jokes nonstop
laugh.gif
One of the more memorable characters on here from way back

I'm sure someone knows
nerd.gif

He's on #NTwitter

Back
Top Bottom