I miss the old NT... Let's reminisce

back when the jordan forum was at it's prime

snuggles mcduggal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

TRH vs DOM Kennedy was full of lulz

TRH wdywt rocking non wearable OG Jordan's. :eem

wj4

Whatever happened to Carlosdapaperboy (sp)?
Didn't The Real Hundreds and Dom get banned then Dom posted that pic that said R.I.P Gucci Skully or something like that, put it on a real tombstone then poured a 40oz over it? 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

I dont know if it was PYP thread or what but all I remember is everyone started going in on LovetheXIV. "Posted with that sweet #!% 80s lean..."

I know somebody has the .GIF of him at the summit when the bear was sodomizing him
roll.gif
roll.gif

Team Equipe Chic being the second all-female team trying to outdo the old one (femme fatales, or something?) and the thirst that followed subsequently

I forgot her name but the main chick reveled in it, even posting photos of her toes--which NT willingly beasted over

until the main chick got exposed as being fat

all went downhill from there.

Good times.

trh vs dom was too funny
laugh.gif

trh kinda sonned him

now look dom is really popular and successful rapper

and trh is............ummmm idk

well whatever he is he seems to be doing aight lol

i remember when a couple of nters posse'd up and went after a deadbeat with tennis rackets.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

TRH vs DOM Kennedy was full of lulz

TRH wdywt rocking non wearable OG Jordan's. :eem

wj4

Whatever happened to Carlosdapaperboy (sp)?
Bruh, I think he posted some time back out of nowhere, I was like 
eek.gif
 lol wth
But idk, he seemed to have a deep hatred for Dirtylicious.

Prolly lurking..... somewhere
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

lol ya back in the day was too many lolz.. the whole ben baller late80s situation, hueypinlouiev tryna meet up wit ninjahood to shoot the fair one, every body hoppin on twitter and flamin larry johnson  
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
.... buddy gettin roasted that one time for havin the wolverine jean jacket on

2rdgk0x.jpg

Remember when somebody got scammed and NTers went to his apartment and took pics and everything ? It was in NYC prob in like 09? maybe 08 or 10

still can never think of the name of the dude who had his own lil' pose and posted everyday in WDYWT.

It will forever haunt me unti I remember.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

still can never think of the name of the dude who had his own lil' pose and posted everyday in WDYWT.

It will forever haunt me unti I remember.
half the dudes in wdywtd

This might be obscure as hell...but anyone remember ol' boy who typed out full abbreviations in EVERY post? One time he made a thread asking about "National Basketball Association Live 2005" or some $%+@ and every time he'd reference the game he made sure he'd type the full name out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude did the same thing with any phrase that was usually abbreviated...like "National Collegiate Athletic Assocation" instead of "NCAA". He was so serious about it too.
laugh.gif
One of the better subtle trolling jobs on NT...he went ghost after a short run though.

Can't forget about my boy Tito516 killin' everyone in General/Music with his grammar and punctuation skills.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

A classic from the music forum, when LaneyHighs i think was his name, said he had the .45 on the table and map quest directions open when him and Ben Franklin Ave were going back and forth . The revolvers fresh/shorty pop photoshop pics. The shortypop condom etc.

-The "MAN THIS CHICK HAS A 5 HEAD" thread that resulted in some dude trying to get banned and posting all kinds of x rated pics and nobody found out because the thread had a disguised title.
roll.gif

I remember before social networking popped off nobody wanted you to know what they looked like or who they were on NT
laugh.gif

that jalenrose moderator arrogant uptight and racist
30t6p3b.gif
outta here sayonara

Some of the stuff I remember:

The Harlem Shake-when it was first posted, it brought tears....with each subsequent time it's been posted, it gets less funny. It is classic though.

"He scanned his uffin face." - already visited in this thread, but this quote made me laugh my +#! off

"Hey, anybody heard that new song Irv Gotti in the Club Gettin Tips?" - Dude said this in all seriousness. I was
roll.gif

The MS Paint Walrus Drawing Contest <--wish I still had some of them saved, they were hilarious. If I remember right, one of them was of Dirty riding a Walrus to the Brokeback Mountain premier.
roll.gif

The night of drama between Menace and Kerry. -beat the F5 button that night like it was a shoe release

Bootleg Benny's Christmas sales - he set up shop every Christmas hawking double breasted wife beaters, leather socks, and xbox 180's.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom