I miss the old NT... Let's reminisce

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was just thinking it's quite different around these parts.

method man, i would like to see what you have to say about this... please believe i have screenshots saved, this is beyond unfair its not even funny.. u just gonna pretend u dont see this here buddy?

If you've got an issue, send me a message.  

"But I'm ____, too!" has never been an excuse.  

To the other guy crying about how he was banned for the "smallest thing," you were soliciting help in committing a federal crime.  And yet, you were still given a second chance..  Stop crying. 

PYP threads were hilarious back n the day....

I remember my coworker posting his pic ....who happened to sit right next to me... within seconds yall proceded to fry the heck outta dude.. I was dying inside....but couldnt laugh outloud.. had to SMH at the screen... dude ended up gettin banned from tryin to fry back.... that was a funny day.

What's good you greasy scumbag!Man, I haven't logged into NT in a minute, I see you're still here, not surprising.Damn, so still no PYP's, was looking forward to seeing your ugly mug again!!Keep it 100% though Joshua, I'll see you around!!!

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Can't forget about my boy Tito516 killin' everyone in General/Music with his grammar and punctuation skills.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I forgot about him
Idk if this was posted in the e-gimmick thread but this was BY FAR the funniest gimmick in NT history imo.
This, I used to just think of how dude could think of some of the @$#+ he'd say 
roll.gif

who remembers the thread about the guy making a thread about winning the lottery and then he was exposed and was actually lying??

NTer Sais9 Jordan fell off the face of the earth. Dude got a lot hate for his songs but I think ''Pat Glocks'' was his best one. Where is James W.A.T.T.S. too?

Wait Sais was rapping at somepoint?!?

Seriously doe, what happened in this thread?The title and op are talking about the "old NT", but the first few replies are about smoking...???

Jewelry Thread vol. 10 and The NLV Conan jesus piece that was posed to change the game ..

***** quickly faded to bolivian after that ..

The first Purple foam thread was mayhem ..

Fat Joe Street Cred

Music Forum PYP

The Nike Airforce 25th anniversary thread and Swindle that Nike pulled on NY and Bmore Cuz of that one hypebeast ***** 
mean.gif
 ( I wanted my uenos forces .. )

Last edited:
Top NT moment i always bring up in these threads is Laney Hi or whatever saying the whole hood knows he's bi and respect him :rofl: :rofl:

Music Forum >* at one point in time |I

:wow: at the mention of Sais in here...i remember dude was like 38 in 2003 masquerading as a 18-22 year old....no one ever believed dudes age....homie must be pushing 50 now

Top NT moment i always bring up in these threads is Laney Hi or whatever saying the whole hood knows he's bi and respect him :rofl: :rofl:

Music Forum >* at one point in time |I
Classic Music forum. Dude tries to act like that exposure was nothing and keep going, so wild :lol:

I miss Ben Franklin Ave and Nay Nimely going at it. The annual It Was Written is not a classic thread :lol:

Music forum was straight anarchy.

Back
Top Bottom