I need Female Advice lol.. HELP ME OUT

Alright NT.. I rarely do this... I wasnt.. but I was like F it.. might as well.. I value my NT fam opinion

Here's the story:

Theres a girl im talking to. I feel like she's lying to me about people that she has messed with in the past. When asked about her sexual partners she said 5. Im not gonna front like I dont care about the girl, cause I do.. and Im not trippin off the body count.. Because 5 is definitely reasonable for a female that is 20 and in college. The question isnt about the body count (which I have questioned before) but its about the people on it. A little background info, we was cool before or whatever, but I didnt see her in that way until December 2010 when we started havin sex. My CLOSE homeboy told me he smashed in 2009 and come to find out he didnt, and admitted to me that he lied on his meat. But the thing is, is that he ate her out. There are 3 dudes in question that I know that I have asked her if she has had relations with, We are juniors in college, about to be seniors, Dude #1 - she said he ate her out only (Junior year), Dude #2 - she said they tried to have sex and didnt (Freshman year), Dude #3 - she says that she just had a crush on him and didnt do anything. All 3 of those dudes and  my homeboy that ate her out and lied on his meat are all cool, and kinda in the same circle, but my homeboy moved down to Florida, so he is no longer around. But I just cant look stupid and cuff somebody that messed wit those 3 cats. 

• Is it wrong to pull each one to the side and ask them the truth and see what it is?
  • What would you do?
  • Should I just let it go b/c at the time of all the incidents I didnt even like her
  • OR should I care because I feel like she lying about the past.
What would yall do?

Alright NT.. I rarely do this... I wasnt.. but I was like F it.. might as well.. I value my NT fam opinion

Here's the story:

Theres a girl im talking to. I feel like she's lying to me about people that she has messed with in the past. When asked about her sexual partners she said 5. Im not gonna front like I dont care about the girl, cause I do.. and Im not trippin off the body count.. Because 5 is definitely reasonable for a female that is 20 and in college. The question isnt about the body count (which I have questioned before) but its about the people on it. A little background info, we was cool before or whatever, but I didnt see her in that way until December 2010 when we started havin sex. My CLOSE homeboy told me he smashed in 2009 and come to find out he didnt, and admitted to me that he lied on his meat. But the thing is, is that he ate her out. There are 3 dudes in question that I know that I have asked her if she has had relations with, We are juniors in college, about to be seniors, Dude #1 - she said he ate her out only (Junior year), Dude #2 - she said they tried to have sex and didnt (Freshman year), Dude #3 - she says that she just had a crush on him and didnt do anything. All 3 of those dudes and  my homeboy that ate her out and lied on his meat are all cool, and kinda in the same circle, but my homeboy moved down to Florida, so he is no longer around. But I just cant look stupid and cuff somebody that messed wit those 3 cats. 

• Is it wrong to pull each one to the side and ask them the truth and see what it is?
  • What would you do?
  • Should I just let it go b/c at the time of all the incidents I didnt even like her
What would yall do?

here is a pic of the girl OP gave me.

WHlFZ.jpg

Don't go looking for extra @%%, ya feelings might get hurt. If you worried about her list, chances are you need to increase yours. If she's a bird you'll find out in due time, keep ya mouth shut and observe.

Don't go looking for extra @%%, ya feelings might get hurt. If you worried about her list, chances are you need to increase yours. If she's a bird you'll find out in due time, keep ya mouth shut and observe.

Originally Posted by krider31

Here's the story:

• What would you do?
What would yall do?
roll.gif
and this is why you and your crew is lame......... on another note if gotta do all this then you need to drop her

Originally Posted by krider31

Here's the story:

• What would you do?
What would yall do?
roll.gif
and this is why you and your crew is lame......... on another note if gotta do all this then you need to drop her

why even post threads without a pic at this point? you know you won't get any advice without pics right?

why even post threads without a pic at this point? you know you won't get any advice without pics right?

Back
Top Bottom