Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

OP remind me to never smoke with you and your boys

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

OP, you are in your 20's. You are in college. Unless you think you are gonna wife this chick don't even sweat it. The only reason you would even bring it up is because you wanna learn whether she is trustworthy in an easy way without spending the time to figure it out on your own and risk it. Sound tho like you don't trust her already and she has been used up a lil by your crew. If you think you can't get it straight what she's done with your homeboys imagine what she's done outside your circle and stories you'll be fed to cover that stuff up. If you are having issues like this already, trust me it is going to get much worse if you make her your main and stay together. But you gotta live and learn. So give it a shot. To me, she's a crew broad and should be treated as such. Smash chill but don't get twisted like a simp cuz the P got you locked down.
I feel you... BUT THEY NOT MY CREW.. BELIEVE ME...if she was gettin passed around the crew.. then I wouldnt even be havin this discussion

Originally Posted by krider31

lmaoo.. dudes clownin.. all NT dudes act like tough guys... I got tired of f**kn hella girls... and always on the prowl... I had a nice lil rotation.. but I just liked chillin wit her more than the others.. she pressin the relationship thing... but I cant do that right now

Rigggghttt.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

OP, you are in your 20's. You are in college. Unless you think you are gonna wife this chick don't even sweat it. The only reason you would even bring it up is because you wanna learn whether she is trustworthy in an easy way without spending the time to figure it out on your own and risk it. Sound tho like you don't trust her already and she has been used up a lil by your crew. If you think you can't get it straight what she's done with your homeboys imagine what she's done outside your circle and stories you'll be fed to cover that stuff up. If you are having issues like this already, trust me it is going to get much worse if you make her your main and stay together. But you gotta live and learn. So give it a shot. To me, she's a crew broad and should be treated as such. Smash chill but don't get twisted like a simp cuz the P got you locked down.
I feel you... BUT THEY NOT MY CREW.. BELIEVE ME...if she was gettin passed around the crew.. then I wouldnt even be havin this discussion

lmaoo.. dudes clownin.. all NT dudes act like tough guys... I got tired of f**kn hella girls... and always on the prowl... I had a nice lil rotation.. but I just liked chillin wit her more than the others.. she pressin the relationship thing... but I cant do that right now

Rigggghttt.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Rigggghttt.
Dead a**.. when i started messin w/ her she was in a rotation of 6 girls I was hittin on the reg... That might not be hella girls... but to hit 6 girls on the reg that all go to the same school.. thats a few in my book

Rigggghttt.
Dead a**.. when i started messin w/ her she was in a rotation of 6 girls I was hittin on the reg... That might not be hella girls... but to hit 6 girls on the reg that all go to the same school.. thats a few in my book

Rigggghttt.

....So why are you even making this thread?
laugh.gif

its like you went from Urkle to Stephon all in one thread.....
laugh.gif

Rigggghttt.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Rigggghttt.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I stop messin w/ the other girls.. over time.. prolly like 3 months in to messin w/ her it went from a rotation of 6 to just 3

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Rigggghttt.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I stop messin w/ the other girls.. over time.. prolly like 3 months in to messin w/ her it went from a rotation of 6 to just 3

Originally Posted by NYMVP

Don't go looking for extra @%%, ya feelings might get hurt. If you worried about her list, chances are you need to increase yours. If she's a bird you'll find out in due time, keep ya mouth shut and observe.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

why are you asking a girl her body count in the beginning, anyways?

she's NOT gonna be thorough with it, fambs...

no girl EVER IS.

Originally Posted by NYMVP

Don't go looking for extra @%%, ya feelings might get hurt. If you worried about her list, chances are you need to increase yours. If she's a bird you'll find out in due time, keep ya mouth shut and observe.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

why are you asking a girl her body count in the beginning, anyways?

she's NOT gonna be thorough with it, fambs...

no girl EVER IS.

I don't even eat my girl out, and you got dudes out here getting the all you can eat at old country with no pounding after? Something's off

Back
Top Bottom