I need some help, interview with Nike

I know this has been beat to death. I have an interview with nike next week. And I need this job.

Can you guys help me out with what kind of stuff they might ask? What to expect?
I gotta make this work

Thanks

I know this has been beat to death. I have an interview with nike next week. And I need this job.

Can you guys help me out with what kind of stuff they might ask? What to expect?
I gotta make this work

Thanks

Just dress nice and be willing to give a background on your previous work experience

you should get the job, people at Nike are very friendly

Just dress nice and be willing to give a background on your previous work experience

you should get the job, people at Nike are very friendly

Just be calm and breath, if you are the twitchy-type, flex your calves and legs really hard right before you walk in. This should help you avoid knocking-knees.

Then try to mix in these statement with your answers:

Tell them that you are a problem solver. You work well as a team but you also research and try to fix problems yourself before you ask for help. Also tell them that you like to teach, so that once you learn something you will be able to teach others.

Then send me your first paycheck.

Just be calm and breath, if you are the twitchy-type, flex your calves and legs really hard right before you walk in. This should help you avoid knocking-knees.

Then try to mix in these statement with your answers:

Tell them that you are a problem solver. You work well as a team but you also research and try to fix problems yourself before you ask for help. Also tell them that you like to teach, so that once you learn something you will be able to teach others.

Then send me your first paycheck.

hahaha good looking out

yea, im not nervous or anything. I'd just like to know some questions and what answers they look for so I'm a lock.

Good stuff dudes, helps alot

hahaha good looking out

yea, im not nervous or anything. I'd just like to know some questions and what answers they look for so I'm a lock.

Good stuff dudes, helps alot

Back
Top Bottom